Something New

"Please Stop..." A voice in my head, begged me one last before I drove my dagger into this mans chest. 

"What have you done...? You will be nothing...." The voice spoke to me, one last time before it faded out. 

Blood covered my hands, but I needed to wipe the brow of my face. My hand lifted and touched my face, feeling just how much I was sweating. Blood smeared across my forehead, as the world around me started to fade into black. 

'Is it working? I chanted it all corrected.' I thought to myself as I looked around. Everything around me black, and just as I thought that, the colors and visions came back to me. "Woah.." I felt a sudden empty feeling wash through my body. 

I had stood up, the dagger dropping from my hands, hearing the thud from when it hit the mans body and drop further to the floor next to him. 

"Murdoc..." I whispered and walked outside. I blinked a few more times to clear my eyes, my vision turning red, but I would force my eyes back to normal...somehow. 

I walked to my car and took off in it as fast as I could. When I got to my house, I walked into the bathroom. I dropped my clothes, and walked into the shower, turning on the water. I let the water wash over me for a second, before I let my hands reach up nd start rubbing my face. 

I lathered my body with soaps to clean myself from everything. Sweat, blood, tears, even makeup. 

Once I was finished, I stepped out and took a towel to dry myself off, "Where are you Murdoc?" I mumbled as I walked naked to my bedroom. I turned on the TV and let the news play as I got dressed into some sleep wear. I pulled my hair back in a pony tail, and plopped down. 

Suddenly, the updated news played on the screen. "International criminal and producer/ bassist in the hit British band Gorillaz, will be trying for his appeal at 11:00 AM tomorrow. Stay tune, to hear more news later." A woman spoke. 

My eyes lit up and I looked around the room, "Any moment now, my love." I whispered and turned the TV off. I set my phone alarm to 10AM, before letting my eyes close and wait for the next day to come. 

Sorry this chapter is so short, I've been busy, but I want to update the book; even if its in small amounts. <3 Byez