Abuse Pt.3

After arriving at pop's, you and Pea had both ordered, him getting a chocolate milkshake, and you getting a strawberry one.

SP: "so..." he finally spoke up after at least 10 minutes of awkward silence.

Y/N: "yeah?" you quickly spoke shooting your head up to meet his deep brown eyes.

SP: "I don't know if there is really any other way to say this... or if you even feel the same way.... but I like you. A lot. Y/N Y/L/N be my girlfriend?" he asked meanwhile mentally facepalming himself.

Y/N: "Sweets, of course I'll be your girlfriend. Because truth is I like you too. I have ever since the day you walked through those doors and into Riverdale High." after saying that, you could see him relax and a smile spread across his face.

SP: "great." he said as he got up and reached his gand out for you, which you happily took.

Y/N: "so what do you have planned, cause I can tell by that smile that you have something planned" you said smiling. Suddenly you feel his lips crash onto yours, you couldn't hold back from smiling as you kissed him back, the kiss was rough, yet surprisingly soft and gentle, something you never would have expected from the tall serpent standing in front of you. After you both pulled away, he pulled you into his chest, engulfing you in a tight hug.

A/N:
So thats my first imagine. I will be starting my next one very soon and I just might do a sequel to this obne eventually. 'nuff said.
BFN. :)