Hurt

Request for lilyarwen2004 hope you like it. Also the song above has nothing to do with the imagine but it's a good song I recommend listening to it

Y/N's pov:

I was at pop's with some serpents, including Toni, Fangs, Jughead, and my best friend Sweet Pea. I decided to check the time and it was 10:00, an hour past my curfew. "Uh, you guys, I have to go. I already missed curfew." I told them and we all said our goodbyes before I walked out and started going home. There was one single thought that just kept echoing through my head, 'my dad is going to be so pissed.' My brother, Fangs had told me and my dad that he was spending the night at Sweet Pea's trailer, so the only thing my dad is going to be mad about is me missing curfew.

"Dad, I'm home!" I called out as I walked through the front door to my house. "You're late." He tells me, impatience clear in his voice. "Sorry dad I was at pop's with my friends." I said trying to somewhat change the subject. "That is still not an excuse to miss curfew, Y/N!" He says standing up angrily and I immediately get scared, knowing what is going to happen next. He starts to beat me, and cut me "you are worthless Y/N. Evertime hates you. Nobody wants to be near a useless freak like you!" He tells me. He has been telling me things like this for a while and I never believed it at first but what if he is right?

About half an hour later, I had finally gotten out of my father's grasp and went up to my bedroom, locking the door behind me and i take out a small razor blade, sharp enough to cut through skin, and I start cutting myself. I haven't self harmed in a while, but usually my brother is here to comfort me and assure me that none of what my father says is true but without him, it's like my sadness takes control of my actions. I finish and put the blade down, with tear stained cheeks and 10 fresh cuts on my forearm.

Time skip
The next morning, I wake up to my alarm clock blaring and I check the time realizing that my father has already left for work, leaving me alone in the silent house. I go downstairs and I see that my brother is home. "Fangs. Hi" i say snapping him out of his thoughts as he looks over at me seeing my black eye and the bruises all over my body. "Y/N, did dad do this?" He asks concerned as he gets up and walks towards me. I nod my head in response "he said the same things he always does too." I say and quickly cover up the cuts on my forearm. My brother pulls me in for a hug "Y/N... none of what he tells you is true. You know that, right?" I nod into his chest as I feel tears forming in my eyes.

There will be a part 2 for this imagine I am trying my best to keep this story updated as I am balancing final exams to study for, along with the stress of just being a teenage girl in general. So if I am not updating it is only because I have too much on my plate at the moment.