1

~Zed's POV~
This is the first time zombies attend a human school in 50 years and it started out bad. We still have classes in the basement and we're not allowed to leave. Man, I really wanted to try out for football!
~Gemini's POV~
This is the year my sister, Addison, and I attend our freshman year of high school. Addison and I aren't biological sisters, she's human and well, I'm half.
I know you're wondering "why is a half human half zombie living with a family of humans?" They don't know I'm also part zombie. My hair is a brunette but it has a single green stripe, I just hide it in my hair. My cousin, Bucky, hates the idea of zombies coming to our school. I frankly don't care, I'm pro-zombie no matter what. I don't tell people what happened to my real parents because I don't trust many and I don't like judgement. Later that day, Addison kept talking to me about this zombie named Zed that she met. She's the only one who knows I'm part zombie and part human but she isn't scared of me.
"I really think he's really cute," said Addison
"Nice," I responded as the zombies walked in the cafeteria
I heard people groan and murmur as they walked in.
"That's him, next to Eliza and Bonzo," said Addison pointing to a zombie with green spiked hair
"Interesting," I responded as Addison pushes me out of my chair
"Go talk to him, make conversation," said Addison as she shoos me to the table
Never did I know this conversation would be the start of something new in my life.