2~2

Taehyung was going through paperwork when the door to his office burst open, then slammed shut, a sobbing Yoongi the cause of it.

Immediately, he dropped his pen, and opened his arms. Yoongi rushes to him, crawling in his lap.

"D-Daddy! They- they were mean to Yoo-Yoonie!"

Taehyung hugged his little to his chest, letting Yoongi cry into him. His large hands rubbed patterns into his back.

"Do you want to talk about it, baby?"

Yoongi was quiet for a moment, "... yes." After a few minutes of warm comfort from his caregiver, Yoongi was calm enough to explain what happened. When he was done Taehyung spoke.

"Well, I'll tell you one thing, Yoongi. You were such a good boy. So strong, and brave. Daddy is very proud of you."

Yoongi flowed at the praise, his eyes shining with happiness, besides the leftover tears.

"Really?"

"Of course! My brave prince. You deserve a reward for being strong like that." Taehyung said, and kissed the tip of Yoongi's nose. He would do anything to make sure his baby wasn't sad. It broke his heart.

Yoongi gasped, "Can daddy dress me?" He asked, eyes wide.

Honestly, the puppy dog eyes his little was very capable of, will be the death of him. Yoongi could ask Taehyung to kill a man, in or out of little space, with those eyes, and he would say yes.

"Okay. Go pick out an outfit."

Yoongi slid off Taehyung's lap, marching his way over to the cabinet on the other side of the office, stripping off the clothes he was wearing currently, as he did so. In the cabinet, was a couple spare suits for Taehyung, and a few outfits that Yoongi chose to leave here. He grabbed a flowy skirt, an oversized shirt(he was pretty sure it was Taehyung's, and he was most certain that he wasn't going to give it back), and a pair of thigh high socks. Because fuck shoes.

He marched back to Taehyung, now standing before him, only clothed in the lace cheeky panties Taehyung had sent him to work in.

"Come here, darling." He said, and Yoongi handed him the clothes he picked out.

Taehyung guides the little to put his head into the shirt, then slide his arms through the correct holes. He then has Yoongi step into the skirt, and pulled it up, over the bottom of the shirt. He pulled at the shirt until it looked nice and everything looked perfect. Then, he had Yoongi sit on the desk in front of him, so he could slip the socks on, smoothing them all the way up his legs.

And yes, Taehyung knew the shirt was his, and he also knew he was not getting it back. Even though they lived together.

Once the little was dressed, he smiled and thanked his daddy.

"Are you going to go run around?"

"Mhm!"

"Before you go, let's make sure you don't forget this," Taehyung pulled open a drawer, and lifted a pacifier that would connect to his shirt, "and this." This time it was a kumamon plushie.

Yoongi gasped in happiness, squeezing the kumamon to his chest. He opened his mouth when Taehyung lifted the pacifier to his lips, and started sucking on it almost immediately.

Before he hopped off the desk and ran off, he leaned forward, and Taehyung took the cue, leaning forward as well, to kiss the front of the pacifier. Yoongi giggles behind the plastic, and left the office.

Yoongi walked around, clutching his Kumamon. Anyone he passed by in the office waved at him, sending him sweet smiles. Yoongi returned them.

A requirement to work at KTC was to accept Min Yoongi, and to not be rude or bully him. Taehyung was fine with Yoongi running around the office, and bossing people around. It was all harmless, and he wasn't actually bossing people around. Mostly asking what they were doing.

Besides his daddy, Yoongi's favorite person was Jung Hoseok. Vice-chairman, acting second caregiver for Yoongi. He was the only other person Taehyung trusted to hand out punishments to Yoongi.

Hoseok was very protective of Yoongi, seeing him as a younger brother, mostly.

Yoongi knocked gently, and peeked his head into Hoseok's office.

The man was in a meeting, and everyone turned to look at Yoongi, who was now shy at the attention. His face started to get pink, and his eyes welled up slightly.

"Oh, baby, come here." Hoseok called out, "Don't feel shy, come sit on hyung's lap, hm?"

One of the other men(there were only a few that weren't directly part of KTC), looked at Yoongi curiously.

Yoongi situated himself in Hoseok's lap, and pulled out his pacifier, nibbling at his lower lip. He read over the papers in front of Hoseok, although he wasn't actually retaining the information. Just looking.

"What the hell is he? And why is he in here? He's read-"

"I would suggest you do not say another word against him, thank you." Hoseok spoke before another representative of the company could. His voice was low.

"I'm sure you are quite aware what this meeting is about. You would be an investor in our company. While this meeting has been going well, all approvals are to be finalized by the chairman. And a contract you must sign to be a part of the company, and a test all must pass, is to accept this boy right here. And you seem to be failing. Which, if I understand right, would be a major pay cut to all of you." He spoke, looking uninterested at the papers in front of him. "If you cannot handle a task as simple as that, I'll just send him right back from where he came to give the news. If you didn't know, this is the chairman's boyfriend." Hoseok said, and poked at Yoongi's side.

"Stop hyung.. 'm ticklish.." he whines.

"I know, Yoonie, that's why I did it." Hoseok said, and ruffled the littles hair, and glared up at the investors.

"What is your answer?"

"I'm sorry.."

"Mhm... continue, then." He said, leaning back in his chair.

They started the meeting once again, and ten minutes in, Yoongi leaned in to whisper to Hoseok.

"This is boring."

"I know, baby, but it's old hyung's job."

Yoongi huffed, muttering something about "Hyung's no fun." And waddled his way out of the office.

Yoongi found more entertaining things to do outside of the meeting. Soon, though, he returned to his daddy's office. He could feel himself slowly slipping out of his headspace.

He had been at the offices for nearly two hours. Rather short, compared to other times. Now that he was coming out of little space, he wanted to change out of these clothes.

Yoongi noticed that Taehyung was no longer in the office, and wondered where he was. He'd find out soon enough. He changed back to his normal clothes(but not before taking a couple risque pictures, and sending them to Taehyung), folding and setting the others aside to be washed later, and walking out of the office.

He caught the arm of a staff member, and asked where Taehyung had went.

"He was going to meet a new employee."

"Ah, thank you." He said, and bowed his head. He knew exactly where he was.

Down a couple floors, to the temp associate floor, where all new employees were greeted, whether they were associates or not.

He saw Taehyung and another man talking. He walked up to them, smiling.

"Hello! Are you the new employee?" Yoongi asked.

"Um- I am, Yea. My name is Jeon Junkook." He said, and smiled.

'Bunny' is what Yoongi's head screamed at him, but he could just smell that this man was a little. Literally from miles away. He could see it.

And Yoongi is never wrong.

Go check me out on ao3 for more chapters!