Yandere Twin Sister X Male Reader (Part 1)

(Pls read this if you're interested) :Sigh... Alright... Here we go... Ahem... So I've been gone for a couple of months... And i have an explanation... I'm struggling to write the story i envisioned... Why? Because english isn't my first language... I'm just some random asian dude who has alot of Fantasies and shit... I... Have alot of motivation to write... I just can't make it as smooth as possible... Cause I'm gonna need a damn dictionary For you To Understand My Fanfic easily... So yeahh... Anyway i would not continue the Yandere big and little sister x Male Reader cause that shit is so badly written and rushed I'm too lazy to fix so... Why not do this like the other writers??  Just some old school 1 shot with the..

(y/n): Hello How are you??
Jessica: I'm fine however I'm a yandere so I'm a bit screwed up in the head

Kinda thing... Also using '(y/n)' is so time consuming (I'm using a phone so i can't just copy paste like on a freaking pc) so I'm just gonna name you guys as 'Y' pretty creative right??... No?.... We you can go Screw yourself over! Well anyway let's get right into the story

This is your twin sister Name:'Emily Shinztel'Eyes:LilacHair:Dark VioletAge:16 Personality : Caring, Sweet,SMART AF!, OVERprotective, Possessive (Only to you, your welcome) CheerfulLikes:You, Baking, Cooking, CheerDancing, Impressing You, Pleasing...

Name:'Emily Shinztel'
Eyes:Lilac
Hair:Dark Violet
Age:16
Personality : Caring, Sweet,SMART AF!, OVERprotective, Possessive (Only to you, your welcome) Cheerful
Likes:You, Baking, Cooking, CheerDancing, Impressing You, Pleasing You (Not in the 18+ Kinda way.... Yet :D) And Making Sure you're Safe from the 'threats'
Dislikes: You ignoring her, you not hugging her back,And you not KISSING her BACK (in the near future), And everyone exept you. You're welcome :)

(I'm out of storage so just use your damn imagination to make yourself look like a male version of her cause you two are twins... In this fic you are so deal with it!)

June 11, 3000
11:05 PM
Emergency Room
SantaAnna Hospital

???:nghh!!!

Nurse: you're doing great Miss. Shinztel...just a... Liiiitle push now honey..

Miss Shinztel:Nghrahh *pant *pant* it FREAKING HURT!!! Ngrhhhh!!

Doctor: i know ma'am but i already got the head just a little more push...

Miss Shinztel: Arghhhh!!!

Doctor: Aaaaaannndddd... There we go!

???: WAAAAHHHH!!!

Doctor : annnddddd the 1st baby is out, now for the other one...

Miss Shinztel: *pant *pant OHHH JUST YOU WAIT HENRY!!! WHEN I'M DONE GIVING BIRTH TO OUR CHILDREN I'M GONNA SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS SO DEEP THAT NOT A SINGLE GOD DAMN DOCTOR CAN FIX YOU!!! ARGHHHH!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU GIVE ME TWINS?!?!?