Yandere Princess X Noble Male Reader (Part 1)

Author: I'm still alive guys don't worry haha. Anyway enjoy the story!

Lorpero Kingdom
House Casheyma
X600
Y/N's POV.

Hmmm... It sure is nice today, being a 15 year old noble has its perks, meaning i can buy whatever i want, play whatever i want and stare at them thighs without getting slapped.

Life's good, although I'm the 3rd born of my father Alchris von Casheyma of the Casheyma family and mother Heletina vi Gregstar of Gregstar family they don't really forget the younger offspring of them.

Did i mention we're a family of 2 parents with 6 siblings including me? No? Well now i have.

Anyway i have nothing better to do so I'm just strolling around the Casheyma mansion while whistling with a skip cause why not? I haven't done it in a while-

"Oof"
"aack!"

I suddenly grunt with the one who crashed into me.

'god damn it! How blind is this person? The hallway is as wide as a road!!!' i thought angrily while standing up

And I'm just starting to lecture this person about opening their eyes i saw a really busty maid on the floor caressing her but as if it hurt alot.

I smirked at this and close my eyes then look to my right "I know what you're doing" i started.

"ehh? " the maid questioned.

"you're trying to get my attention so that you crashed into me huh? Clever! Now all the attention i have is on you now" i exclaimed with a smug face because i figured it all out. I'm smart hehe.

"ermm... No... I have a really poor vision and my glasses has been stolen" she explained while standing up

"no need to be shy, just admit it haha! "

"But... It's the truth"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Sir-"

"I'm (Y/N) Gildemora von Casheyma! 3rd born of Alchris and Heletina! And i demand you to let me use your lap as a pillow!" i demanded with a red face due to embarrassment. That's embarrassing... I might as well wing it good thing nobody is around to see that .

"a-ahh! I apologize young master! At once" she replied as she sit with her shin on the ground and patted her thighs

"hmph! If your tighs are in to my liking then consider yourself forgiven!" i said haughtily like a true noble in every anime as i was about the lay down on those thighs.

I felt a blow on my stomach.

"What in the hell are tou doing (Y/N)!?!?!" someone shouted at me... It's probably the one who stomped on my stomach and judging by the voice it might be my older sister Jezier Arabella vi Casheyma (I just Lengthen the name because i want to hit the one thousand mark words hehe.)

"Oof!" i grunted as i clutched my stomach in pain.

"Maid of the house Casheyma! I, Jezier vi Casheyma 2nd born of Alchris and Heletina would like to apologize for the perverted and scandalous act of my younger brother (Y/N) von Casheyma, you may leave now." yep that's my sister alright

"a-ah! A-at once milady" the maid said as she stand up, bow to us and left in a hurry

"Are you out of your mind dear brother!? Are you ready to tarnish the name Casheyma!? " my sister yelled in an unlady like fashion