NIGHT 0

You were a normal teenager living your normal life at it's fullest. You once had an apartment but since you had no money left, they threw you out. You are now looking for a decent job, not too hard, when you saw something. It was a flyer:
"Are you looking for a job? A job that's rewarding and paid? Well we announce that a night guard is needed in our Freddy Fasbear Pizza so if you want a job, make us a visit. We will gladly greet you and hope that you last longer than the last one!"
The last sentence made you uncomfortable but you brushed it away. You were searching for the place were the job was. You've found it and decided to go in. You were greeted by the one you presume was the boss.

Boss: Heya! What can I do for you?

Y/n: Well....Actually, I saw your announcement, for the job.

Boss: Oh! That's great! Then, I'll show you 'round.

So you followed him. He guided you to some sort of stage. They were some animatronic guys.

Boss: These are our animatronics, Bonny, Freddy and Chicca.

You just nodded, still looking at them fealling uneasy. He continued to walk and this time, in a long corridor that gets directly to some office.

Boss: And this! Is were you'll be workin'.

Y/n: allright.

Boss: Got any questions?

Y/n: What will be my schedule?

Boss: I was expecting some other questions but you'll come here to work at 10pm/22h.

You nodded and started to walk to the entrance but stopped when you asked yourself 'I have nowhere to go so where am I sleeping?'. So you turned around and looked at the boss.

Y/n: I have nowhere to go and I've got no home so....can I stay here all day long....maybe?

Boss: *thinking*, *talking*Well....do not expect extra payment but you can stay as long as you are doing something that benefits the restaurant....like playing with kids or....watching over them!

Y/n: Thank you sir.

Dann: Don't call me that, you can call me Dann! *Spreads hand*

Y/n: Nice to meet you Dann, I'm y/n.

Dann: Have you got the time?

Y/n: Uh....yes, it's 7am.

Dann: This means that the childrens will arrive soon enough.

Y/n: I'll prepare myself to greet them then.

Dann: Thanks.

Dann then gave you the Freedy Fasbear t-shirt and you've went near the entrance, ready to welcome some kids and their parents.

A/n: NEW STORY OMG I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT. Also, since the game is literally 5 nights and that with this night 0 and with maybe some additional chapter, we might get to 7-8 parts in total. This part is extremely short because it's just to introduce the whole thingy thing.
See ya!