Night 2

You were waiting for the boss to come back since the first night was over. It was only 30 minutes later the he came back to the restaurant. When he saw that you were awake, he went to greet you.

Dann: Oh! Hey there y/n! How's your first night been?

Y/n: Well nothing really happened but.... Aren't the animatronics supposed to be off at night?

Dann: Well....Erm....Oh! Here comes the first family, we'll talk later!

You deaply sighed and went to the door greeting the child and his parents.

Timeskip down to business:

It was almost the end of the day, the last family was now out and you went to see Dann. He was in the office all of the time that you were spending with the kids. He was still here.

Y/n: Heya.

Dann: Oh! Y/n, about earlier.... everything will be explained later, trust me.

Y/n:*sigh* Ok.... Bye then!

Dann: Yeah, bye!

You watched as Dann was leaving. You sat in the good ol' swivel chair, waiting. Your heard the bell ring which means that it was 22h. You were about to go check the animatronics when you heard Dann's voice. It was committed from a recorder.

Dann: Erm.... Hello! Hello Hello! Erm.... You might have spotted some.... Weird things but, do not be afraid, that's totally normal and if you're listening to this recording, then, it means that everything is good....Erm....yeah....bye!*click*

There was a silence while you were processing what happened.

Y/n: Dann....he knew everything..... I understand now....

Your train of thoughts were interrupted by a sound coming from the camera system. You checked on it what was happening and when you clicked on the stage one, everything was blurry. You waited sometime and soon, everything was clear but.... Freddy was missing. You decided to play along and to wait. You checked once again in the cameras and, now, Bonny too was missing. It's now 3am and you are still waiting for them when, suddenly, you heard a noise coming from the left door. You switched on the light of the corridor and saw Freddy.

Y/n: Do not worry, I'll play along.

You closed the door and went to check on the right one by fliping the light on. There was Bonny.

Y/n: Hello there Bon Bon.

You closed the door.

Y/n: Bon Bon is a good nickname....then I should find one for each one of them....

There was a silence.

Y/n: Freddy would be Fred....Chicca will be.....Cachi and Foxy, erm.... Oh fuck it! I suck at macking nickn-

You were cut by the sound of the global shutting down system. You were now in the dark.

Y/n: I knew I shouldn't have left the doors closed.....it's....4am.....two more hours to go.

You knew it was now useless to sit here and wait but you did it anyway.
There was a noise, one of them was coming so you prepared yourself for the worst. You heard him starting to run so you assumed it was Foxy. He was almost here. You were prepared, he arrived and jumped straight toward you with killing intent so you grabbed his arm and blocked him on the ground.

Y/n: So.... What's up Foxy?

Foxy: DAMN IT FREDDY I REQUIRE ASSISTANCE!

Y/n: YOU DO NOT NEED TO MOVE, I'LL COME!

You sighed as you knew you would have to fight each and everyone of them. You, still holding Foxy, went to the main room which was way bigger. You arrived and saw the three others waiting for you. Freddy was crossing his arms and Chicca and Bonny were talking.

Y/n: Erm....I'm here!

Freddy: Oh! Yes, can you give us Foxy back?

Y/n: Almost forgot.

You released the sprinter and waited. It's Bonny that decided to broke the silence.

Bonny: Are we gonna kill him or something?

Freddy: Try if you want but I feel like it won't be easy.

Y/n: Don't listen to him, everyone can be better than anyone if they give their best! Come at me whenever you are ready.

Bonny: Alright then....

He tried to go for your neck but you simply dodged, he sent an upercut and once again you dodged. He tried once more to punch you, aiming the guts but you grabbed his hand.

Y/n: You've gotta try harder than that!

He groaned and sent multiple punches at various locations and speed, making it harder to dodge and after what seemed like an hour, he was getting exausted, which surprised you since he was a robot. But, you too were starting to get exausted. He was still sending punches but slightly slower. He made three last punches which reverted the situation. The first ones grazed your right cheek, you blocked the second one but got hit by the third one. You groaned a bit and took a step but Freddy, who was getting bored, jumped straight at you.

Y/n: So, this was your plan?

He frowned a little bit and sent a punch to your face. His fist connected with your face but it looked like you weren't fazed by it. You took a fighting stance and Freddy backed away near the others. You looked at them, waiting for some sort of reaction but, you got nothing. You decided to demonstrate the power that you have just to scare them a little bit. They backed away much more but they were now against the wall. You rushed at them, charging your fist. They closed their eyes. And you didn't punched them but stopped an inches away from Freddy's face. The force of the wind made a little hole in the wall they were against.

Y/n: This is just to warn you ok? I don't want to hurt you. Let me repair the damages and go back to your stage, it's....5.55am.

They did as you said but you could tell that you gave them the fear of their lifes. You quickly repaired the wall, amazing them more once again. The bell rang, the night was over.