Night 3

Dann came earlier this morning and directly went at you.

Dann: How was the night?

Y/n: As usual, they tried to kill me, I avoided them....I actually find this risky job funny.

He looked behind you and saw the damages on the wall. Since you repaired it, there was almost nothing except a little crack. He turned at you with a serious glare.

Y/n: Oh....Erm....It was already her-

Dann: Did you fought back?

Y/n:*sigh* Just to make them understand not to mess around too much but....I couldn't hurt them....much more like I would have hated myself if I did.

Dann: It's ok but....don't do it again.

The day went normally but you could tell that the anymatronics tried to stay away from you. It was now finally the night and that's when you started once again to work. You directly went over to your "friends" and sat down, waiting for them to activate themselves. They obviously did and then, they directly took a step back when they saw you.

Y/n: Don't worry, I just wanna talk to you guys.

You felt Foxy behind you.

Y/n: Don't even try to sneak attack me if you still wanna be able to use your arms.

He stopped and went beside the others.

Y/n: Nice try though.

Freddy: What do you wanna talk about?

Y/n: Nothing really....just wanting to know each others.

Chicca: Ok, I'll go first!

Y/n: Go on then.

Chicca: Who are you beside "the night guard"?

Y/n: I'm y/n l/n and....Erm... I used to have a house but I had no money so they threw me out, that's why I'm always here, and beside that.... Nothing really.....a normal life you could say.

Bonny: I've got a question, how did you get that strong? And above that....why don't you seem to be scared?

Y/n: I....cannot answer the first one as for the second one....I simply have difficulties with emotions.....

Bonny: Oh.....

Foxy: Then....why are you playing with the childrens?

Y/n: there's a difference between having fun and finding something funny. It's just a way to distract myself from life in general.....

Freddy: That's deep.

Y/n: My turn, why are you killing people?

There was a silence, you could tell that the sudden question made them inconfortable but, You already knew the answer.

Freddy: It's because of someone that we are like that.....

Foxy: We used to be as human as you! A full of flesh living being but know we are literally scraps.

Bonny: Our souls, our human souls have been trapped in these....costume since we've been all killed by a man who was someone that we trusted....

Chicca: He used to be a night guard like you but, when he was fired, he went mad and killed us all before putting each one of us in four different animal like costumes. As for why we are killing....

All: It's to get revenge for all of the pleading souls.

You stayed silent after their speech. You sat down and went into a deep reflexion. You stood up once again and went near them.

Y/n: Wanna play a game?

They looked at you like if you said something weird but then, they understood that you wanted to befriend them.

Freddy: What kind of games have you got?

Y/n: Erm....I think I might have a chess game, a Uno.....some other family games and a monopoly.

Foxy: What time is it?

Y/n: It's ...4am? Already?

Chicca: I wanna play some chess, who's up against me?

They all looked at you and you knew that none of them except Chicca had played chess in their life.

Y/n: Alrighty, it will be me. Chess is no fun to watch so if you wanna play something while we are battling, come with me.

They all came with you and while you took the chess game, they got the Uno and the monopoly, just in case.

Y/n: Are you ready?

Chicca: Yeah, good luck!

It's been 1 hour that you and Chicca have been fighting for dominance, slowly losing each others little towers while attacking with the big one. Chicca made her final move, a fatal move that cost her the victory. Check mate, you won, not as easily as you thought it will be but it was a really challenging battle. You two stood up and went to the others, who were playing monopoly. Foxy was actually winning, he had almost all the streets and he had put hotels almost everywhere. The two others kinda rage quit and they went to tidy the room a little bit. You took all of the games and put them in your office. There was just two minutes left.

Y/n: Only two minutes!

They sighed but quickly took a step toward you.

Y/n: Finally approaching me?

Freddy: You made us happy, it's been so long that I've forgotten that feeling.

*Ding dong ding dang dang dang ding dong*

Y/n: See you tonight...my friends...