Chapter 4

A/N: Hey! I am really sorry about the long wait. School has just been really hectic and I am kind of losing faith in this story. I'm going to keep working on it though. This is completely unedited (so sorry). And, honestly I really don't like this chapter but here you go. I hope you guys enjoy it! If you like it or have any suggestions/questions then please let me know. Love you guys!!

-----

The two brothers walk hesitantly towards the dilapidated warehouse.

"I swear to God, if this isn't glamour and we just signed up to live in an ugly warehouse in the middle of New York I am going to flip some tables." Cason grumbles quietly and his brother snorts in response.

CRASH

"You heard that, right? I'm not losing my mind" Max says. The two brothers stopped on the front steps of the warehouse.

"Yep."

"We should probably go in there now, huh?"

"Probably" The parabatai pull out their seraph blades and check that they have their steles before turning to the warehouse.

"Let's twist this." Cason says, twirling his seraph blade around his hand.

"You did not just say that." Max stops to stare at his brother. Before Cason can defend himself he's interrupted by another loud crash from the inside of the warehouse. Both brothers give a slight nod before running into the building. They're greeted by chaos. Warlock bodies are scattered on the floor, screams echo through the building, and seraph blades are swinging through the air. Both brothers immediately jump into the fight. Cason watches an arrow embed itself into the back of the Circle member he had been swinging at. He follows the direction of the arrow and sees the beautiful archer from the night at Pandemonium. The archer's eyes meet his and both were momentarily frozen. Cason suddenly notices the circle member coming up behind archer.

"Watch Out!" he calls. The archer spins around and manages to grab the Circle member's wrist before the blade could get too close to him. Cason is distracted from that fight when there is suddenly another shadowhunter jumping at him. However, he was slightly distracted from his own problem seeing as he was trying to steal glances at the fight not far from his own. He manages to pull his hidden blade from his boot and slams it into the traitor's chest.

He turns back to where the archer had been and sees him pinned to a wall. The Circle member somehow towering over his tall figure. Cason picks up his knife, aims, and throws it. The knife lodges in the man's heart and he collapses to the ground. Cason jogs over to the body and kicks it slightly (just to be safe) before leaning down and tugging the knife from his chest. He looks into those now familiar amber eyes and grins.

"We have got to stop meeting like this." Cason adds a wink to the end of his sentence and smirks when he notices the slight blush on the other boy's cheeks.

"We need to find Magnus." The archer regains his bearings as he turns down a hallway. Cason looks back at his brother and sees him talking to the blonde shadowhunter from the other night. He whistles to get his attention. When they make eye contact Cason nods his head down the hall and Max nods back before returning to his conversation. Cason jogs down the hall and catches up with the taller boy. He manages to hear the end of the conversation.

"Elias" Magnus's voice gasps out.

"That was his name. Lucky for us, he sold you out before I took his warlock mark." He pauses, "Cat eyes. Be a nice addition to my collection" Cason and the mysterious archer launch their weapons simultaneously at the man. A blade is lodged in his heart and an arrow in his throat. Magnus turns around in slight shock as he takes in the two boys that just saved his life.