twenty three

i was sat down, my back against a wall smiling to myself reading the comments on my new post. "what are you smiling about?" a deep voice asked. i look up to see Yoongi in front of me hands in his pockets.

i shake my head and start to stand up, "oh, nothing. i was just reading the comments on the video i posted of you" i laughed softly. "im a great dancer right? i can't believe I've had this talent for so long and only now found out about it." he says sarcastically, smirking. i roll my eyes "mmm sure."

"what? you dont think i can dance well?" he questions me, dramatically putting his right hand up to his heart looking offended. how is it possible that he always looks cute doing anything.

i start walking to where my bag was laying.
"i never said that.." i say in a teasing way then swinging mt bag over my shoulder, turning around to face yoongi. the older pouts at my words, making my stomach do somersaults at the sight. "im just joking, you're a great dancer" i say quickly giving him my eye smile. his pout forms into a gummy smile, "i know" he says as i roll my eyes.

saying a quick bye to Jungkook and Hoseok, we leave the dance studio. once outside i turn to the ravenette, "so what do you want to do?" i question.

i stare fondly at the older as he thinks about an answer for my question. noticing he is struggling to come up with something i start listing things

"we could go to my house and hang out and relax? you must be tired from the train ride and since it's just the first day here and the rest of the time your here im sure will be busy so rela-" he cuts of my rambling. "that sounds nice, let's do that" he smiles.
thank god. as much as i wanted to hang out with yoongi and do fun things after dancing all day im exhausted. i just want to lay down on my bed..or yoongis lap..mostly my bed though.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"you have a very pretty place, jimin." the older had said while examining the tiny apartment. i watched as his brown eyes moved from one thing to the other fully taking everything in. it was nice hearing someone compliment all the work i had put into this cozy apartment. the only people who had ever come to my place were my parent's. Jungkook also lives here but he moved in later after i had bought the place so i did all the decorating.

"ah, thank you hyung." i replied and set down my bag next to the door and took off my shoes, yoongi following my actions. Jungkook wouldn't be home till later tonight apparently so we had the place to ourselves for a while. i decided it would be better if i didn't think to hard on that thought.

Yoongi sprawled out onto the living room couch quickly and let out a loud sigh of contentment. "your couch is so comfortable Jiminie"

jiminie. every time he says that nickname my heart flutters. "i know, right?" the couch really was one of the most comfortable things ive ever laid on
i poked yoongis cheek and he replied with a light hum. "hyungg, what do you wanna do?" one of his eyes fluttered opened and he looked up at me and finally sat up. "got any movies?"

i nodded and walked over to the shelf in the corner, "all of our movies are over here. what kind of movie do you want to watch, hyung?" i asked as i flipped through the variety of movies jungkook and i had on the shelf.

"how about a horror film?" i stopped looking at movies and turned to look at the now smirking boy sitting on my couch. "a-are you serious?" its not that i was scared of horror movies or anything. well i was. but that doesn't matter.

in one swift movement the older was now in front of me looking quiet intimidating "what? you scared?" i gulped and just shook my head. The older backed up and smiled brightly "don't worry jiminie, hyung will hold you if it gets too scary!" i blushed and looked away.

"whatever hyung just pick a movie" i then sat down on the couch while yoongi was picking which film he wanted to watch. i really hope it's nothing too bad. i blame Jungkook for us even having scary stuff in the first place, that brat has some weird obsession with horror films.

after a couple of minutes the older popped the movie in and was now sitting next to me.
"what movie did you pick?" i turn to look at him waiting for an answer and he smirks at me "insidious." he replied.

oh no oh no i hate this movie. jungkook tried to get me to watch it with him once but after the first 30 minutes we had to stop and i ended up sleeping in his bed that night because i was to scared to be alone.

i jump up from the couch "u-uhm you want popcorn?" i didn't give him time to reply "okay great im gonna make us some popcorn and grab some blankets for us I'll be right back, hyung." i said nervously and rushed off.

5 minutes later i was back. i handed him the bowl of popcorn and held up a single long blanket, "i could only find one blanket do you mind if we share?" he shakes his head saying that's fine. i finally sit down at the very end of the couch keeping a distance from us. even though i so badly just wanted to cuddle up to him but he would probably think im weird.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

half and hour passed and im now bascially sitting on his lap. i didn't plan for this okay.
i got jump scared and without thinking went straight to yoongi and hugged him hiding my face in his chest.

im happy he didn't laugh at me, but just softly rubbed my back reassuring me im fine. throughout the whole movie i bascially stayed like that. occasionally looking at the screen only to be scared once again and looking away.