lucy x cana

(I forgot to mention this but unless I say otherwise nun of these are in the same world so they're just not all just sluts who fuck whoever)
Lucy's POV
"Hey lucyyyy whanna nother drink" Cana slured hanging of of me both of us very drunk ordered another round Mera looked at us "ya no you two are very drunk you need to head home" she says shaking her head Cana poutes at her "now" Mera says pushing us out of are seats "fineee" I slure me and Cana stumble out of the guild to my appartment I open the door clumsily walking over to my bad I look over at Cana she looks up at me lust in her eyes she walks up to me "hey babyyyyy" she slures "yaa Cana" I slure back not prossesing what is happening at all she suddenly crashes her face into mine kissing me I grab her hair as she pushes me down on my bed our tonges dancing together one of her hands slip under my shirt and qickly take it off I pull her shirt and bra of next while she Yanks my skirt of leaving me in my underwear and bra her in her pants  I'm on top of her as i tear her pants and underwear of I go down an suck on her hard nipple and massage the other coating her tits in my saliva she moans and pulls me closer to her as she tears my skimpy underwear off reaviling my wet pussy she moves mer hips on mine grinding our wet pussys against themselves I throw my head back as and orgasm rocks my core this time we train spots and she sucks on my rock hard tits I pull my hand out of her hair reaching over to my bedside table looking for something I pull back what I'm looking for "dubble sided diddo how naughty" Cana says I break appart from her alitle to push half of the toy in me Cana rolls on top of me pushing herself on the toy I turn it on making us both moan slamming are hips together makes our boobs collide too we go back into our liplock only stopping when we orgasm to screem the others name a few orgasms later Cana rolls of me panting pull the sex toy out of my vigina licking the sweat cum of "hey Cana I'm still horny do you min" ask she nods and I turn around sting on her mouth and going down to eat her (quick note I like this position and use it alot but comment along with the ship for a nother possition)

After a couple Cana restualts me next to her spooning me "I love you" she wispers in my ear tomorrows hangover is going to suck "love you too" I respond before falling asleep in her arms