Ruki ending

"Yes. I choose....Ruki!"

"I am honored" he said, he went up to her and gave her a simple hug "I promise you will not regret your decision"

"You better keep that promise" Karl said

"Of course Father, why wouldn't I?" Ruki said

(Time skip)

"Ruki... what do you think?" Shiro have him the paper she was writing about there love story

"It's good, I like it" He smiled "but... our story ends when you picked me... wanna extend it?"

"Extend?...." Shiro placed a hand on her chin to think then gasped "you mean!?"

Ruki smiled at her "Wanna make a family?"

(Time skip 3 years)

"I can't believe this" Karl said as he held a baby "I'm a grandpa!"

Shiro and Ruki smiled at him,  Karl had shed small tears when the baby came out

"Dad, guess what the name is" Shiro said

Karl turned to her "What?"

"Shiki Karlheinz Mukami!" The both said

Karl paused, slowly tears drop from his eyes again "You named him after me...." his mouth curled up to a big wide smile "I am so lucky! Well considering that he does look a bit like me, I can see the resemblance, Shiki, you'll be a great man like me, I just know it!"

While Karl talked to Shiki, about him being his rolemodel, Ruki came to ask Shiro a question "Want another one?"

For the first time ever, Shiro glared at Ruki at spoke in a dark voice "It took me 3 hours in labor....Have you no idea how painful childbirth is? Not to mention I have to take care of myself for 9 months so I can also take care of him.."

Ruki sweatdropped and dropped the topic " *cough* Want do you think he'll be?"

Shiro returned to her normal self  "I don't know, but whatever he wants to be, I'll support him, maybe he'll be bookish like his father"

Ruki smiled "maybe"