Chapter 26

Keith POV

We pulled into the driveway and he got out of the car. He walked over to my side and opened my door. He helped me get out and helped me to the front door. He nocked on the door and his mom answered. She gave us both a warm smile and let us in. We sat down on the couch. Lance took a shaky breath and started, " Mama, I have to leave, like out of state leave. I'm sorry it was a last minute decision. I'm leaving tomorrow. "
Her eyes welled up with tears and she said, " Why must you leave?"
Just than his dad came in and asked, " What's going on? "
Lance looked at his dad an said, " I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm moving out of state."
His dad than looked at me and said, " This is all your fault you little punk. First you make our son a disgrace.  And now your talking him away!"
He launched at me so I jumped away.  I than clenched my side in pain. Lance than graves his dad's shoulders and said, " Keith has nothing to do with this. I came here to make things right but if I'm such a disgrace than I'll just leave, "
He than walked over to me and helped me out of the house. He than helped me into the car and pulled out of the driveway.

Hi guys so fun fact: fly with me was originally published on my friends account Theatrekid166
Until I got wattpad.
Also if you guys have a story you wrote that you want me to read comment it. I do not read things with smut so sorry. if there is one or two scenes than I will just skip it 😀😀 also sorry it was so short.