Chapter 29

Lance POV

I woke up to Shiro kicking the back of my seat telling me that we were landing. I decided to wake Keith up once we were on the ground. We were landing in California and staying the night and a flight tomorrow would take us to our new home. I talked everyone to let me and Keith go to a parade. I couldn't wait for his reaction when we got there since he has no idea he's going to the parade.

Keith POV

I woke up to Lance whispering In my ear that we had landed. We grabbed our luggage and headed to the ubers that Shiro got. Shiro, Hunk, and Matt got into one and Lance, Pidge, and me got into the other. When we got to the hotel Lance led me into the bathroom and asked if he could spray some of that temporary hair color onto my wings. I said sure although I was skeptical. I spread my wings so he could start. When he finished he handed me a rainbow shirt with two holes in the back. I turned to him and asked, " Why dose the shirt have holes in the back?"

He said, " So you don't get to hot duh," and than went back to combing his hair. I put it on and then I noticed that Lance was wearing a Bisexual pride shirt.

I than asked Lance, " Where are we going wearing all of this?"

He than looked at me with the most joy filled eyes and smile, " We are going to a pride parade and if we're lucky we will see my sister Nina. And also I talked to every and they said that you could fly over the parade with your rainbow if you wanted. "

I than felt a serge of happiness," I think that is an ok idea but I have an even better idea, I will fly over the parade holding both you and your sister if we can find her. "

He than did something I thought was impossible, his eyes were filled with more joy and his smile got bigger. He looked adorable.

We took another über there and when we got out it was a huge explosion of color. I than saw a girl with dark brown hair and blue eyes running towards Lance. She gave him a big hug than turned to me. She was wearing a white shirt with a rainbow question mark on it. She gave me a warm smile and said, " Hi, I'm Nina I'm Lance's older sister. You must be Keith I've heard lots about you., " she than turned to Lance, " I heard about what happened with dad. In sorry. Your braver than I am, I mean I moved to California than told them. So about this idea you said you had?"

I looked at her and said, " Do you trust me?"

She looked at me and said, " your not going to be taking me on a magic carpet ride?," I shook my head," than why not?"

I than let Lance get on my back and picked her up in my arms. I than broke into a run and took off. She looked around than looked to Lance and said, " Bro, You have the best boyfriend ever!!" We flew for about a half an hour be for I got tired and ha to land. She than exuded herself and ran off to join the parade. Lance and I headed off to the hotel to watch the rest of the parade.

When we got there everyone was sitting in front of the TV laughing. We walked over to see and what we saw was what looked like a huge, rainbow bird wearing a bisexual pride cape. Every few seconds someone would look up to see if it was still there. It was the Best Day Ever.  

So sorry it took me so long I wrote this chapter than it got deleted so I had to rewrite it. Nina was created by:zion2417

I also did a calabiration with my friend on one of her stories called The Jacket and other Klance stories by:klance_is_life_12436

Voltron season 6 was crazy and I might incorporate Shiro's new hair. 

Happy pride month  and thank all of you guys for all the support you all are amazing.BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE