Chapter 2

*Tyler's P.O.V.*

I looked around looking for something to eat. I saw some salad.

"Fuck..." I said out loud. I got up and looked at it. It was good enough to eat. Should I workout? Yeah why not!? I thought to myself. I ate and worked out. I've been working out for the past year. And girls love me. I hate them. Once I told one of the girls that was falling all over me that i was gay... She thought it was a fucking joke.   I would've slapped the shit outta her but then realised that was a bad thing. Plus my crush was around. When ever he's around me my hearts seems to skip a beat. And even sometimes i blush like crazy.

I really do love him.

That's when i was motivated to push myself for working out.

*Craig's P.O.V.*

   I looked around looking for something to eat. I saw some salad. Fuck me in the ass! I thought seeing if it was good enough to eat. Thankfully it was. I was happy and just worked out a little. I didnt want to do it to much because of how small I am. After I was done with that I went to sleep. I went to my bad that was worn down and stiff. I could care less at where I sleep. At least its better than nothing.

*Dream*

"H-Hey Mom... Dad... I have s-something to tell y-you."

"What is it sweetheart?" My Mom asked.

"I-I'm g-gay." I looked at my Dad he looked grossed out.

"WHAT?!" My Dad yelled. "Wow you son of a bitch.. If you dont-"

"Hey that is my child too John!" He slapped her hard. "We're leaving you can suck a dick! Honey say something to him."

"Fuck you. I hate you!" With that we left.

*End Of Dream*

I sat up. That never happened though. Why? She took his side... Why?!

"Why?... Why why why why why why why why?" I said quitely.

"Craig! Get up here you faggot!" My dad yelled. (Sorry if this offends you!)

I went upstairs and looked around i saw my mom with a bruised eye... What did he do to her?!

She looked at me with hope in her eyes. I looked away and grabbed my shit.

As soon as I walked outside I heard yelling then heard something hit someone... He hit her again...

I look across the street to see my crush walking with a sad face.

"Hey Tyler!" I yelled.

*Tyler's P.O.V.*

"Hey Tyler!" I hear someone yell. I look in the deriction. And saw my one and only crush. Craig. I smiled at him. I want to trll him... But he probably doesn't feel the same. He looked sad but happy too... Weird.

I walked over to him putting my arm around his shoulders. Pulling him close. I love this little guy... Imma call him MiniLadd!

"Hey can I give you a Nick name?"

"Only if I can give you one!"

"Fine... You Nick name is MiniLadd!"

"You are... WildCat!"

"M'kay! Sounds good." I push my arm down to his waist. He flinched a bit but got used to it. I smirked. I looked down at him and he awas blushing like crazy. I lifted my arm. "S-sorry." I said.

"I-i-its o-okay." He stuttered. He's too cute! Shit hes my best friend! Ugh... Ummmmm think of something else... Craig... Looks... So... Beautiful...

"Hey, once we can move out our parents house do ya wanna move together?" Craig asked.

"Ya know we can do that right now... We need to find a house or apartment. Then we can do whatever."

"Oh my god we can move away! Do you wanna skip school so we can find an apartment?!"

"Yeah. Come on!" I went to ask Evan something... I was ganna ask for advice. And for his computer. We went to Evan's.

"Wait why-"

"I need his computer and ask for something."

"Oh okay." He said. While I knocked on the door. He was right there with Del around him and their shirts off. I felt Craig tencen up.

"It's okay..." I whispered in his ear. He calmed down.

"Ooooooo~ looks like they have secrets~" Evan said. I hugged Craig.

"Shut the fuck up Evan."

"Ay dont talk to my Evy poo like that~" Del said.

"You guys should put a shirt on. And Evan I need to talk to you."

"Oh okay. Babe come with me." Evan said. I swayed with Craig in my arms and my chin on his head.

"Tyler I'm okay-"

"I know I want to do this." I said and pulled him closer. He nusled into my chest.

"Did you get buffer?!" He asked.

"What? So I've been working out!" I said honestly. He hugged me and we started singing. Will he started singing I knew it too.

"Little do you know
How I’m breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I’m still haunted by the memory
Little do you know
I’m trying to pick myself from piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all I’m held captive by the hole inside
I’ve been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I’m ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time.."

"Away, away
I love you like you've never felt the pain, away
I promise you don’t have to be afraid, away
The love you see right here stays so lay your head on me
Little do you know
I know you’re hurt while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are solely drowning me
Little do you know
I’m trying to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know
I, I love you till the sun dies."

"Away, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait
I love you like I’ve never been afraid, just wait
Our love we see right here stays so lay your head on me."

"Away, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait
I love you like I’ve never been afraid, just wait
Our love we see right here stays so lay your head on me. Lay your head me... So lay your head on me... Cause liitle do you I love you till the sun dies." We put our foreheads together.

*Evan's P.O.V.*

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! THEY'RE SOOOOO CUUUUTE!" Jon yelled.

"Babe they're goona hear you."

"We stil can Fuckers!" Tyler yelled. "Now can we come in?!"

"Yeah the door's unlocked! Come on innn!" I heard them laugh.

They were laughing while coming upstairs. Awww.

"Can you guys fuck?!" I said. Tyler whispered something to make Craig blush his ass off... Shit i wonder what he said...

Hahahahahahahhah im soooi evil... Yet am a fox... I wonder what the fuck he said... Jk i know what he said! It will be in the next chapter... Or will it...

1198 words! Byeeeeeee luv yaaaaaaaaaaa...... I have a bf jk im lonely... Yayayayayay

~That_fox_that_ships