Chapter 14 ♢ Engagement party

Jimin P.O.V.

Gosh, i can't believe i'm getting married to the one i love...I promise you My soon to be Park Hyejin i will take care of you..and my child Muwhahaha! Gosh Jimin, your already thinking of having a child! Finish school first! And then have a child. Aish i need to shrug this off! For now.

Jm:are you enjoying?

I asked as i look at my beautiful Fiancè

Hy:I'm not enjoying it, i'm loving it

She said as she showed me her killer smile. Suddenly my mom spoke..great you ruined the moment mom.

Mom:okay love birds, that's enough dancing let's make the brother and sister dance!

She said as i let go of Hyejin and passed her to yoongi who is eyeing me.. this protective brother.

Yg:take care of her or i will cut your head off and feed it to animals.

Yoongi whispered which made me nodd my head and chuckle

Yoongi P.O.V.

Yg:is it just me or...your already a grown up?

Hy:if you want a lover you better get off your bed and start flirting. Just make sure not to take it beyond that.

She said which made me chuckle

Yg:oh yeah, i invited the hyungs..so if you hear loud ass voices that means they're here

Hy:okay then. But did mom and Mrs. Park agree?

Yg:yeah. They said as long as they're handsome they can come.

Hy:then why did you come?

Yg:yah, you better be happy Jimin is here 'cause when i swear at you right now he will murder me.

After a while we heard screams such as 'WERE HERE!' 'WHERE'S THE ENGAGED COUPLE?!' 'JIMIN STILL DOESN'T HAVE JAMS!'

Mrs. Park:Oh, guests! Hello! You each may dance with Ms. Hyejin!

Mrs. Park said.......well bad idea

Tae:I'M DANCING FIRST!

Jk:NO ME FIRST!

jin:NO KIDS! THE MOST HANDOME OF YOU ALL WILL DANCE WITH HYEMI!

Rm:Your Ugly Jin! ME FIRST SINCE I'M THE SMARTEST!

hobi:Excuse me, do you 'have touch my body?'

A/N:really hoseok?
Hobi:why? Girl group dances are my priority.

Yg:Stop! Youngest to oldest!

Yoongi said which made them silents and jungkook cheering

Jk:Ha! Told you it's bad to be old.

Hyejin P.O.V.

Jungkook said and danced with me. And bro..He dance so elegant..

Jk:as much as i don't want to be small like Jimin hyung i want to be him so i can be with you

Jungkook said which made me blush

Jm:I HEARD THAT!

Jimin yelled from a distance

Tae:Go away. Away. Away. My turn! So jungkook Shit down and watch the real man dance.

Tae said as he pulled me so jungkook will let me go