7.

Liked by real__pcy, chim_kendyle and 3,485,654 others

Kim_Y/N Thank you so much for hanging out with me today 😁

Fan 1 bro, i really thought it was chanyeol though 😂

Fan 2 @Fan 1ri know right i really thought it was chanyeol, i mean it could be right?

Fan 3 Is that you're boyfriend eonnie?

Fan 4 I hope he treated you well last night ;)

Fan 5 Eonnie, please do a live stream.

real__pcy 💕

Chim_kendlyle Ehemmmm! Who is that?

-
We arrived at my house, he insist to take me home because it was already really late, btw before we went out for a coffee I went at home and change, he pick me at my House😊 PS. I told him my address.

He stop in front of my house, I unblocked my seatbelt and about to about the door, when Chanyeol said "Wait" I stop and look at him.

He opened his door, stepping out in the car leaving me behind for a moment. I got pulled out off my thoughts as Chanyeol opened my door, reaching his hand for me I took his hand, slowly stepping out of his familiar car.

Chanyeol saw my whole outfit for the first time at the so called coffee shop. he smiled at me before he came near my face.

"You look really beautiful Y/N-ah" I blushed and said "Thank you"

We went infront of the gate seeing some of the guards teasingly looking at me. I glared at them.

"Um... Thanks for tonight chanyeol-ah, you can go now"

"You go first"

"No, You go first. I want you to be inside when I go"

"Ugh, fine if you insist.. I'll go inside"
He smiled as I waved my hand.

"Bye chan"

"Bye! Let's hangout next time"

I look at the guards rolling my eyes out. I went to the gate, that has my face ID password.

"You guys! Why didn't you open the gate! Chanyeol c- ugh whateves"

"Awe, our little Y/N is growing up! How cute" they said.

I swear these guards are so annoying.

"What are you doing to me Chanyeol-ah? I'm slowly falling for you.. " I sighed heavily. "I wonder if you're falling for me too.. " I whispered

-

Liked by  baekhyunee_exo,oohsehun and 4,562,123

Liked by baekhyunee_exo,oohsehun and 4,562,123

real__pcy 😀

Fan 1 Oppa! Who is that b*tch?

Fan 2 Is she your girlfriend oppa? Well if it is.. I support you guys!

Fan 3 You guys are really cute together! Hehe

Fan 4 My new ship!

oohsehun Ehem! Ehem!

baekhyunee_exo So you're cheating on me, huh?