Truth and lies

Sometimes you love a person just because they feel like home

Y/N

Halmoni didn't let me go to school since I am not fully recovered. Her words not mine. These days whole gang would come to my house after school and would hang out till night. Hana became friends with girls pretty well. I could sense she is awkward with Jimin but I shrugged it off. He is not nice to me either and I am sure he will warm up to her once they get to know each other better.

V always stays until halmoni come home even if others left. I am thankful for that to him. I think I am liking him more now since he is nice and caring to me. They didn't ask me about medication again too I guess they bought the story I told them. It's the third day I am skipping school. Jungkook told me they can't come today because they have some work. If I am feeling ok then they asked me to come hang out with them later in evening. I decided to meet Kai. We were supposed to work on project and after knowing what happened I didn't get the chance to meet him properly. He did call me but I couldn't inform much to him.

We decided to meet at the café then go to his house. I messaged Halmoni that I am meeting Kai just in case she get worried. Cold breeze hit my face as soon as I walked opened the door. I wrapped my scarf more tight and blow on my hands hoping to warm them. I locked the house and made my way to the café. I decided to take short cut from the alley. Since it is still day time nothing bad could happen now. As I neared the alley I could hear faint voices. I walked slowly and stood beside the tree near a wall.

I can see four figures were beating a guy on the ground. Even though it's not that dark since alley was covered I couldn't clearly see their faces. "Just tell us what you know" I froze when I heard the familiar voice. No way it can't be him. "I haven't seen them before. I can't help you" V punched the guy and he fell on the floor. He clutched his stomach coughing continuously. V signalled to others and they pulled the guy up and held him. I guess that's the boys though I can't see clearly. "I wanted to make it easy for you but you are making it hard" he punched again.

That man grunted and coughed "I won't tell you even if I know" V chuckled humorlessly. "we will find them anyway but you won't be alive to see that" he signaled to the guys again and they pulled the something out. I realized it's a gun by the clicking sound. They are going to kill him. I panicked. I have to save that guy.

"You can't escape after killing me" this guy is crazy. He is adding fuel to the fire. Can't he just shut up for a minute? I cursed myself for getting in to this situation. I pulled out my phone and played the siren hoping they will fall for my plan. "Shit its police" I heard someone say. It sounded like Jhope. V didn't bulge from his place. "we can finish him later. Let's go" I guess Jimin who said that and pulled V out.

After few minutes of it when I am sure once they left I walked in to the alley. I helped the guy get up. "can you walk?" He pulled away and looked at me surprised. I gave him hand and he took my hand pulling himself up. He grunted holding his stomach and took a step only to fall down. He was bleeding a lot. I sighed before looking around hoping to find something that can help us. "My car" he pointed to the left. I walked slowly holding him and saw a car there. He gave me the key and I placed him carefully in the passenger seat. I got in and drove off.

He told me his address and I know this place since Rachel lives this side of town. Once I am in his house I placed him on the sofa. "Where is the first aid box?" he pointed to right corridor. I walked and saw a door. It is bathroom. I searched cabinets and found the box in the top shelf. I cleaned his wounds and gave him some water.

"Thanks for helping me" he told me once he is able to speak. I took a proper look at him. He is not that old. Actually he is same age as boys and me. He has lot of bruises on his face. "You are injured badly" I frowned while he gave me a grin. "I am used to it" I looked around "Do you live alone?" he sat up straight on the sofa "yes" I looked at him again. He looks like someone I know.