Lost and Found

Few hours I spent with you are equal to thousand hours I spent without you

Y/n

"Wake up Y/n" I woke up when I felt someone shaking me gently. I sat up slowly rubbing my eyes. I saw Taehyung was wearing his jacket. Wait why is he here? Where am I? I looked around and yesterday events came back to me one by one.

Flashback

"Why would I blush? It's not like I like you or something" I tried to get up but fell back when Taehyung pulled me again. I groaned as I landed on his chest. It was quite awkward. I was on top of him partially. My legs were on the ground and my upper body was on top of Taehyung. "I wish you do because I like you" I looked at him surprised and he was smiling. It was a genuine smile. He pulled me close before planting his lips on mine. For once I decided to go with flow and kissed him back.

I felt him smile when I kissed back. He pulled me closer and continued kissing. It was slow and passionate. It was like he was pouring his feelings in to the kiss. We pulled away when I was out of breath. I was panting badly. He smiled before pecking my lips. I hit his arm playfully before hiding my face in his chest in embarrassment. "you look cute when you blush" I scoffed at him "stop teasing me" he chuckled at my shyness.

"It's so beautiful" he told me after few minutes. We didn't say anything just laid there watching stars. I was laying on his arm while his other arm was playing with my hair. "It reminds me of that night we met in park" I told him of the time when I made a wish and he looked at me like I was stupid. "that was the first time we had normal conversation" he smiled side glancing at me. "that was the first time I saw you smile too"

"Are you saying you fell in love with me that day" even though he is still looking at sky I can sense playfulness in his voice. "You wish" he turned to me placing his hand up supporting him. "what if I say yes" he is being too direct today. He can't just keep make comments like that and expect me to be ok. "Stop joking Taehyung" he laid down again. "I thought you like Jungkook and was a bit jealous" his comment was random but I felt bad for making him feel that. Even though it wasn't my fault.

"He is just a good friend nothing more" I frowned thinking about the fact how everyone is misunderstanding my friendship. "Jungkook is not very sociable. The fact he was so close to you confused me" I think I can understand. "You were just worried for him I guess" he nodded confirming my thoughts. I looked at sky again just enjoying the silent. "What was the theory you told me last time anyway"

"my mom used to tell me when someone we love dies they become stars so that they can stay close to us and watch over. So, if you make wish our loved ones will make it true" I smiled remembering my dad words. He would always tell me this when I was kid. I guess it just stuck to me. "so how do we know which one is our loved one" I pointed to brightest star. "The brightest one we see. It is different for everyone" he didn't say anything just looked at stars. Soon after that we fell asleep.

End of flashback

I decided to wash my face before we leave. I slowly got in the pound without looking at myself. I took some water in my hands splashing on my face. I washed my hands too and got out. "Let's go" he offered me his hand which I gladly took. Wait are we dating now. I mean we kissed and he told me he likes me but he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend. What does this mean? "We should go that way. We might get signal there" he pointed to small hill which was on our right side. "Didn't you say you lost your phone?" he took something out from his pocket. "I found it" he waved his phone in front of my face smiling sheepishly.

"We could have went back if you find it soon" he shrugged "we did now, didn't we?" I sighed before pulling my hair in to ponytail. "Let's go then" he frowned at me before walking ahead. "wait for me" I walked behind him glaring at him. He was walking in front of me casually with his hands in his pockets. I tried my best not to hit any trees in the route. The fact I am wearing the shorts was not helping either. I must look like mess. I have few cuts on my legs from the tree branches. I hurt my hand too when I fell from the road.