Chapter 1 The Start Of Everything.

Author:Hey Guys this is my first Haikyuu crossover with Assassination Classroom Fanfic.
Hinata: Author -Chan what do you mean by I get shot.
Author: um boring well I better start the Chapter I hope you enjoy.>~<  (Also i will edit the stiry when i get time so i can add in Grammar and punctuation.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-No Ones POV -
*One Year ago*

The Sun was beating down on the old school Building and everyone was outside doing P.E. Having fun well everyone but a certain Orange haired boy who was having a small Conversation with his teacher Koro-Sensei (The alien who wants to blow up the earth).

"Koro-Sensei Can I still play Volleyball even though I'm so short" A 14 year old Hinata Shoyou asked Koro-Sensei uncertainly.

"Of course you can Hinata, out of everyone here I have never seen anyone with speed, reflexes and Jumping abilities like yours and those Abilities are great for a Spiker in Volleyball." Koro-Sensei Chuckled and Hinata just stared shocked.

" Koro-Sensei how'd you know I wanted to be a Spiker I never told Anyo-. " Hinata suddenly stopped talking and glared at a tree that was just out side.

Hinata stood up quickly and his chair fell over because Hinata realised what he was seeing and he also realised something else.

What Hinata saw was a Sniper and it wasn't one with Anti-Sensei Bullets these were real bullets and this sniper wasn't aimed at the yellow Alien no this Sniper was aimed straight at the Orange haired boy.

"Kor-"

BANG

After the gun shot things seemed to move in slow motion as Hinata looked down at his chest to see blood seeping through his shirt and pain searing through his body as blood came spewing out his mouth and onto the desk.

Koro-Sensei had gone to get Karasuma  while the rest of the class ran into the class room to see what was going on but all the saw was Hinata falling to the ground with a thud.

"HINATA" the class screamed and ran to him only to see a bullet wound, Nagisa's took out his phone and Called for an ambulance and now all anyone could do was hope Hinata would be ok because right now everyone knew Hinata was about ready to knock on Deaths Door.

-Karasuma's POV-

How could this happen a child at this school in this class was targeted and the one who was targeted just happened to be the most athletic student in the class.

I looked at the file in front of my the file on 'Hinata Shouyo' i opened to see his picture a big bright smile and Vibrant Orange hair.

he was a decent kid not smart but not dumb either.

I closed the file and walked into the operating room wearing one of blue/green surgery aprons and a mask, the doctors acknowledge me and continued trying to remove the bullet when Hinata's Heart rate started dropping drastically and everyone started panicking.