Chapter 1- We Have Some News

BEEP! BEEP!

My alarm clock rings endlessly and wakes me up from my...well I guess you could say "wet" dream of my idol, Justin Bieber.

I slowly move my legs out from under my sheets and groan as I stretch out. I quickly run to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.

Call me cheesy and weird, but I love brushing my teeth because I have a tooth tunes brush that plays "Beauty and a Beat". What can I say? I am a belieber. I know I'm not the only one.

After, I brush my teeth, I undress and turn on the shower. I feel the warm water trickle down my skin, automatically relaxing me. As I slowly close my eyes and begin to wash my hair, my mom begins to scream my name.

"Bella!!!" she exclaims.

"I am in the shower mom! Give me a minute" I respond back.

I quickly wash my body and wash my face and dry off. I begin to dig through my closet looking for an outfit to wear today. My thoughts are interrupted by a loud beeping noise coming from my cellphone. I rush to my phone, just to see I got yet another twitter notification from the one and only, Justin Bieber.

"Can't wait to see my beautiful beliebers tonight in Miami! It's gonna get crazyyyyyy! #muchlove #believetour"

I automatically become sad and remember that I am not attending the concert. I throw my phone on the bed and quickly resume my search for the perfect outfit for today.

I chose black high waisted shorts and a white crop top that says "Rad" and top of my outfit with my white high top converse.

"Bella!!! Hurry up!!" My mom yells from the kitchen.

I quickly roll my eyes and respond.

"I'm coming Jesus Christ, stop screaming!"

I run to the kitchen and my mom and dad are sitting down eating breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie, we have some news for you..."

--------------------------------------

A/N

SOO THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW STORY! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!

what is the news?

so do you like Bella's style so far and let me know what you want to happen in the future!

Thank you guys for reading! xoxoxoxo