Chapter 2- Funny Joke

"Okay, so what's the news?" I replied eagerly not wanting to wait any longer. 

I went back to chewing oudly on my toast with nutella. 

"Well, someone is going to be in the crowd tonight watching Justin Bieber perform!" My mother exclaimed.

My heart began beating rapidly and in a matter of seconds the toast was out of my mouth and my screams filled up the whole house, maybe even the whole neighborhood. I was so excited. My dream was coming true. 

My mom handed me my tickets and I automatically searched for my seating. 

The ticket read:

Section A, Row 2, Seat 8

I was so close to the stage. My thoughts were soon interrupted. 

"Sweetheart, now that you are 17 and turning 18 in a few months, I have decided to let you go with Sophi all by yourself. She knows about this news too and she has some other stuff to tell you as well. So go upstairs and call her and let her know."

I didn't even respond to my mom and I rapidly ran upstairs and grabbed my phone to call my bestfriend, Sophi. 

During our conversation, she explained to me that she will pick me up at 3:00 and we will go eat an early dinner and head to the concert early because she has an extra surprise for me. She also let me know that we are sitting right next to each other and she told me to dress super cute but casual. 

After our long conversation, I ran to my closet to pick out an outfit. It was now 1:30 and Sophi was going to be here in a few hours. My outfit was denim rippid high waisted shorts, a black tight crop top and a long beige cardigan with my black Doc Martens. 

I changed into my outfit and I have to say, I looked HOT. I quickly ran into the bathroom, flat ironed my hair and put into a tight ponytail. The ponytail went down a little past my shoulder due to the fact my hair was pretty long. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipgloss and put on my gold watch just to top  off the look. 

I soon heard a loud honk at the door and quickly ran downstairs.

"Mom! Dad! Im heading out! Love you!" I yelled as I walked out the door. 

"Love you! Have fun! Text me if you are sleeping at Sophi's!" My mom yelled back.

I saw Sophi sitting in her white Range Rover and I got in the passenger seat. We looked at each other and screamed in unison. We were both extreme beliebers. 

Sophi was wearing black skinny jeans with a white loose crop top, her hair was down and straight and she had a long silver necklace on with her studded combat boots. 

We started driving and decided to eat at a sushi place. We ordered our food and began to talk about the concert.

"Sooooo, TONIGHT!" Sophi screamed, catching a few of the people's attention.

"Soph, lower your voice. You are so embarrassing." I said quietly.

We both began to laugh. 

Our dinner consisted of eating, talking, laughing, eating and more eating.

I payed the bill, after a long fight of who was going to pay and of course I won.

We then walked across the street to the arena and we were extremely early. 

"Soph, why did we come so early?" I said followed by a giggle.

"Bella, we are going to meet Justin Bieber"  she responded.

"Funny joke Sophi, stop messing around and tell me why we are here so early" I shot back.

Sophi slowly pulled out two meet and greet VIP passes and my heart practically fell out of my chest. 

______________________________

A/N

HEY GUYS! SO THIS WAS CHAPTER 2 OF MY NEW STORY SO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! 

ALSO, I FINALLY MADE A TWITTER FOR THIS STORY WHICH WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON EVERYTHING GOING ON. IT IS @HISLOVEHERIDOL

SO GO FOLLOW IT AND KEEP READING! I WILL MOST LIKELY UPDATE TOMORROW!

ALSO, THE CHAPTERS WILL BE GETTING LONGER SOON, I AM JUST STILL GETTING USED TO EVERYTHING! 

XOXOXO