Chapter 3- Meeting

"YOU ARE FUCKING LYING! SOPHI, I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS IS ALL A JOKE I WILL PUSH YOU OFF A CLIFF" I exclaimed while controlling myself from fainting.

"Nope, these are real, this is real and it is happening...so let's go!" Sophi replied and quickly grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into the arena.

We waited in line for about a half an hour and when we finally reached the front I began to shake.My hands became damp and I held back my strom of tears building behind my eyes.

I could see HIM. The security guard quickly checked my ticket and me and Sophi quickly rushed over to my idol.

My hands began to shake but I regained my self control because I didn't want to come off as a total creep.

"Hey Sweetheart, what's your name?" His raspy voice spoke.

"Uh..I'm Bella and this is Sophi" I replied with a smile as I nodded my head towards Sophi to show him who she is.

"Wow, Bella, what a beautiful name. I definitely won't forget it." He said and winked at me.

My heart started to beat rapidly and my palms became sweaty.

What was that supposed to mean?

Does he think I'm pretty?

Was this an insult?

All these different questions went through my head.

"So, let's take a picture now. Sound good?" He spoke interrupting the continuous flow of questions throughout my mind.

"Um, yeah! Perfect!" Sophi said smiling.

We took a picture of all of us smiling and one of us making a goofy but cute face.

He then gave both of us hugs and smiled and Sophi was then pulled away by the security guard.

I was slightly confused to why I was still standing there and he was still holding my hand gently.

"Uh..sweetheart." He spoke.

"Yeah?" I responded, ending with a cute giggle.

"You are extremely beautiful."

My stomach dropped.

My idol just called me beautiful and looked me in the eyes. I almost melted at his touch but managed to keep myself together.

No matter how flattered I was, I knew he had a reputation with women. From Selena, to all of his side hoes and back to Selena and so on and so on. I wanted

to say thank you but I decided to be rebellious.

"Thank you so much but I'm sure I'm not the only girl to have heard that phrase before" I put on a sly smirk and winked at him while walking out of the section where the meet and greets took place leaving him in shock.

JUSTINS POV

Wow.

Was I just...rejected?

That girl, Bella, she was beautiful and so I don't even know, mysterious, I guess you could say. When she just shot back at me and walked away like that, I was just ten times more intrigued. Damn, she was beautiful and I have to say, she had an ass! But, I wanted to know more about her and I knew just exactly what to do.

I caught one of my bodyguards attention and showed them the picture me and Bella and her friend took together from the photographers camera. I told them to do me a favor. To find her and let me show her how beautiful she truly is.

-----------------

A/N

So I'm so excited for the next chapter!! OMFG. I basically have the whole story planned out and there will be a lot of drama. A LOT!

Anyways, I know these chapters are short but the next one will be much longer and so will the ones following it.

I hope you guys are enjoying the story and let me know your thoughts!

I'm not sure when I will be updating next because I will be in Orlando for a dance competition all week but most likely VERY soon :)

XOXOXOXOXO