1

Once upon a time, there was a woman who is very pretty and kind person name, Cloversyana Grace. She's lived in Jubilant Land and a good witch.

Her yellow colored hair with green eyes makes every man in the town admire her. She also loves children. Every morning, all of the kids will gather into one group in front of her house, with a bucket of flower in their hand.

When she opened the door, all the kid's will say

Then one of the villagers go to the castle and tell the King about the woman who is frightening people.

The King became very angry and he asks his soldiers to go to that house and kill the woman. When Cloversyana hears about that, she takes a decision to go were far away from the kingdom.

She is very mad at the king. Then the wicked witch went to the castle and took their baby. Every kingdom has lost its first princess.

There is a very peaceful and beautiful Kingdom called Grace Land who has a very good king.

The queen just gives birth to their first baby and it's a princess name, Adrea.

She has very glowing hair and it's colored blue. And in their kingdom, whoever has blue hair, they are very special.

They say if it's turned into the dark the baby was sad and if it's turned into the red the baby was angry. And the queen was so happy to have a very special princess.

And that night, the wicked witch stole her from the queen.

The king has been searching for their princess for 18 years, but still not found.

And here they are the wicked witch with 7 princesses.

____________________________________

Princess Adrea POV

A little describe: She is kind, pretty and the most wonderful about her is her hair. She and Rose are a friend. The area has the power to talk to animals. And every time she talked to the birds, people think she's crazy. And today is her birthday and she didn't remember. She will turn into 18 years old then.

"Adrea!! Where are you. I asked you to clean up my room yesterday and why it's still not clean!!" That ugly witch babble.

"Huh, this old woman only knows eating and sleeping," said Rose.

"Yeah. she always like that. That's why she's getting big fat ugly witch ever" Sabrina length.

"Hey. Don't judge her. She's the one who takes care of us since we are baby. Remember the story she told us that she saved us from the very bad people who killed our parents? We should appreciate her kindness." I advise them when they start to talk nonsense.

They just nodded and continued their work to wash the clothes. I go upstairs and clean her room that's full of dusk, dirty cloth and there is a dead mouse under she's bed.

Eww, yuks. I use the wood to take out the mouse under the bed. Then I put it into a piece of paper, I'll throw it into the ocean later. Or just buried it.

Then I hear the birds chirping. I opened the window and there are so many birds on the tree. Well, they're my friend. I was singing while they chirping my favorite song.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Every day in my life
I was wondering if I
could be just like a princess life
But it was impossible

I'm just an ordinary girl
who live with 6 of heart and
the wicked witch in a little house
"What would happen" (laugh softly)

(Pre-chorus)

But it doesn't matter
Love can change it all
isn't it wonderful
Even though it just

Could be like this
It was the reality

(Chorus)

Walking to the town
and everyone would say
"Good morning"

Walking through the door
and walk a miles away
To see the sun shining so brightly

And it is my life

🌼{Author make this song}🌼

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

I basked the clothes after they finished the wash. Today, the sun shining so brightly. The view from here was so beautiful.

"Adrea" Rose patted my back.

"Yeah"

"I have something for you, but it was in my room" she whisper.

I look at her "Again?" I continued my work.

"Haha, yeah. You know we're a best friend!!"

"Okay, alright" Just say that cause I don't want to broke her heart.

"See you later"

I laugh softly.

***********************************

Vote+vote
Let me know what do you think
about my song?

I will appreciate it if you share my story
comment if there is a wrong with my grammar.
Xoxo