2

As I promised Rose, I go to her room after finished feed the horse, chicken, and piggy. I went to the house and the atmosphere is so silent inside it.

I wonder where's everybody's go? 'Hmm, maybe their sleeping or something?'

I look at the kitchen, there's no one there. I go upstairs and their whispering. I slowly open the door and...

"SURPRISE" that's shocked me. So they were here. With a cake on Sabrina's hand.

"Happy birthday Adrea!!" They say simultaneously. Rose take the cake from Sabrina and smile strangely.

"No no no. Don't you dare to do that to me" I know that she gonna put that cake on my face?

Then she laughs "Hahaha, come here you birthday girl!!" She-asses me. I run, threat cloth to her. It feels like we're back to our childhood.

I open the door, trying to except from her. But suddenly I collide the owner of the house. "I'm sorry mother" I apologize to her.

"Huh, sorry?" She's sound very angry. She looks at me and them. 

______________________________________

Again we have been punished by mother. We have to clean our neighborhood house.

"You always causes trouble, Adrea," Sabrina said angrily.

"Stop it, Sabrina. This is our fault, not just Adrea fault" Rose trying to save me.

"Yeah, what she's saying is right. Don't blame Adrea. Today is her birthday, we have to celebrate her birthday" said Beryl.

"How we celebrate her birthday? We still being punished and we can't go back home until this house clean" said Aubrey.

I just hear them talking and continued my work.

"How about we sing to her?" Sophia gives some idea.

"Brilliant," Beryl said.

They're using a song for me...

"Thanks, everybody. I know its hard for you guys. But I'm pretty enjoying my birthday today"

"Oh Adrea, you know that we love you so much. "

I know but, it will getting worse if they keep caring about me. Cause I always cause trouble.

Nothing more important than a good relationship with them. They were like my own sister although I know that we all adopted.

____________________________________

Xoxo