Prologue

Centuries before there was man,  there was dragon. They ruled the Earth and sky, their fire to never be extinguished. Mother Nature and Father Time bowed before their creation in awe. A hide as tough as titanium, a brain smart enough to befit God himself. Yet,  they were not immortal. As the first dragon fell from the sky, Mother Nature  weeped in sorrow as Father Time held her. This era was known as 'Creation of the Slayer'. Years passed and more slayers conquered the majestic beasts, torturing them and making them kill their own. Mother Nature tried everything she could to stop them from killing her children, however she didn't know how. Father Time was quiet, knowing this was his fault. He tried to better the beasts, give them a human side. The product turned out to be human with dragon traits; the speed, strength, and mark. He tried to even out the traits of the slayer and gave it a dragon soul. Only one was made correctly, for the slayers without the soul turned against it's  creator.  Over time he began to forget about the half human child while trying to help Mother Nature find ways to kill his own creation. It hurt him to see something so powerful die, something of his own soul. There was no room for evil in their world, but even he knew that they must survive somehow. He decided to do nothing, letting Mother Nature try to solve the problem he had created. He loved her and wished not to harm her in any way, so he kept his secret until the very last dragon was killed... or so he thought.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone who is reading this✋. This is my new book and I hope you enjoy it. My goal is to finish this book and your feedback would help a lot. Have a good day/night. 

~Loser~