▪ one hundred and eleven

this is the last chapter, i repeat this is the last fuCKING CHAPTER WAEEEEE 😭😭😭

▪ taehyung

fifteen years later

its been fifteen years.

its been a long fucking fifteen years. jungkook and i bought a house after we got married and moved in together.

later that same year we adopted a baby.

the baby was a boy and we decided to name him taejoon. he was now fourteen which was insane because i remember everything about when he was a child and now he's all grown up.

anyway... when taejoon was ten we adopted another baby. this time the baby was a girl.

jungkook and i decided to name her sooyoung. sooyoung is now four.

they are both beautiful children with dark brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes.

they were just gorgeous and i felt lucky.

ive always dreamed of having a family like this. i used to dream of living in a large house with jungkook and our kids but now its all reality.

and its not as easy as it was in my dreams.

taejoon plays soccer and when he has games its always a hassle because he always can't find something.

"taejoon! hurry up or you'll be late to your soccer game." jungkook's voice echoed throughout the huge house and i sighed as i helped taejoon look for his jersey.

"hold on jungkook! we can't find his jersey!" i yelled back and taejoon groaned. "yeah dad." he mumbled and i chuckled.

"found it!" taejoon suddenly yelled and i cheered. "thank god. let's go, your sister and your dad are waiting."

i pushed him out of the room and we both ran downstairs as taejoon pulled his jersey over his head.

"let's go you two or we'll be late." jungkook said and i smiled, pecking his cheek before pushing taejoon to the car.

jungkook picked sooyoung up and put her in her car seat and made sure she was buckled before running over to the drivers side and hoping in the car.

"you ready for your game kiddo?" jungkook asked taejoon and taejoon nodded.

"yeah dad im gonna kick some ass—"

"taejoon!" i gasped and jungkook couldn't help but laugh.

"tae tae say no no word." sooyoung said and i giggled. "thats right baby, no no words are bad. taejoon you're grounded."

"dad! no! im sorry!" taejoon said making both jungkook and i laugh.

"im kidding joon just watch your mouth around your sister."

taejoon sighed and nodded, tossing his soccer ball up and down for fun.

"so how's school been lately? any cute girls?" i asked my son, trying to make conversation as jungkook drove to the game.

taejoon was turning fifteen soon and i was surprised he hasn't gotten a girlfriend yet.

i got my first boyfriend when i was twelve.