The Prophecy-Chapter 1

Annabeth's POV

Why is there always another quest?! It has been five months since we defeated Gaea, and now we have another "important" quest. From Hecate, no less!

 Apparently, she had gifted 100 mortals with magical abilities, and sent them loose in the world. Hundreds of years later, these magical mortals, known now as witches and wizards, were thriving. And of course, in any huge population, there was always someone who wanted more. In this case, his name was Voldemort, and he wanted a society of only pure bloods, basically killing anyone with a normal mortal, a muggle, in their bloodline.

 And to make things more complicated, there was a prophecy with Voldemort and a boy named Harry Potter, and one of them would have to kill the other for better or for worse. So, our jobs as demigods, was to help this Harry Potter kid, by going undercover at his school, and secretly protecting him. The school was called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

 Before I cold come up with a valid reason not to be doing this, Lady Hecate whisked Me, Percy, Piper, Jason, Leo, Frank, Nico, Hazel, and Reyna to The Burrow, where Harry and his friends were currently living.