Damien x Female!Reader (Lime) (Request)

Requested by jinqks !!

Ack I'm really sorry; it was actually smut that was requested but since I've never written smut before I didn't really know how to go about it, and I tried more than a few times and never liked how it turned out, so I deleted it... ugh this chapter was a mess lmao I'm sorry

BUT AT LEAST I FINALLY GOT IT DONE, RIGHT??

"Are you proud of me, ma?"
(Yes, that's a Jacksepticeye reference; get off my ass about it)

Oh boy.

Uhhhh swearing in this one because it's smut and also Damien lmao

This is really bad because it's only my second lime yEET-

But yeah, here we go I guess.

(ALSO, considering how I ended this one atrociously, I MIGHT make a part 2,,, idk tho)

(Credit goes to artist)

I was standing by the punch table, chatting with Polly, when all of a sudden, my prom date Damien came up to me.

"Y-Y/N? Can I ask you something?" He yelled over the loud music somewhat nervously. His face was red (redder than it usually was, at least), and his eyes darted all around the dark, smoke-filled room.

I was taken off guard by this - it was VERY out of character for Damien to stutter, or blush; or really just be nervous in general.

"Uh, sure? What is i-" I was cut off by him roughly grabbing my wrist and dragging me away.

"Woah!" I yelped.

"Sorry Polly!" I called out towards the punch table, but she was just smirking at me as I was pulled backwards; as if she knew something I didn't.

He lead me by the wrist through the crowds of probably-drunk teenagers. Now that I think about it, he might have been a little drunk himself.

Finally, we got to the gym doors.

"So... where are we going?" I asked, slightly off-put by this whole scenario.

He didn't respond, only pushed the doors open roughly and led me across the yard. It seemed he was heading for the bathrooms.

"Wanted to get away from all the people then, huh?" I chuckled nervously; a futile attempt at lightening the mood. He only glanced back at me, still walking quickly towards the bathrooms, and still tightly gripping my wrist. There was a gleam in his eye, almost like hunger.

Once we arrived at the bathrooms, he stopped, eyes fixated on the ground; panting despite the fact that we hadn't been walking very fast or for very long. His hand fell from my wrist back to his side.

"So... what was it you wanted to ask me?" I asked after a moment, putting my hand on his shoulder hesitantly.

Then, out of nowhere, he slammed his hands on the bathroom wall on either side of my head, his head still down so I couldn't see his eyes. I squeaked at his sudden action.

He finally looked up at me, meeting my eye. The hungry, lustful look scared me a little, to be quite honest. Still, it was kinda hot.

"I was going to ask if I could fuck you." He said in a low voice, blushing slightly.

Holy SHIT. Had he just been horny this whole time? Was that what this was?

It took me a moment to process it all.

Then:

"Pretty blunt, but okay... To that I say: HELL FUCKING YEAH." I replied confidently, but the fact that my face was redder than his kind of ruined that confidence.

At that, he roughly pushed me against the wall, kissing me on the lips passionately. I kissed back, slinging my arms around his neck. His hands went to the back of my head and his fingers got tangled up in my hair. He tasted slightly of cheap alcohol, but I didn't care.

His mouth moved from mine to my cheek, before he started kissing all along my jawline. He then began sucking on my neck, licking and nibbling and leaving marks all over. I bit my tongue, but ultimately I failed at holding back my moans.

This seemed to turn him on even more, as he sucked a little harder, and I think at some point he drew a little blood.

Basically, we made out for a good few minutes. When that was finally over, there were countless hickeys covering both of our necks, both our shirts (and my bra) had been thrown off to the side somewhere, and we were both red-faced and breathing heavily.

I moved my face to his ear and murmured, "Fuck me, Damien."

I closed my eyes, leaned my head back, and moaned rather loudly as he suddenly began to kiss, lick, and suck on my breast.

I heard the unbuckling of his belt, followed by the unzipping of his fly.

And, well... let's just say I was rather sore the next morning.

(that was a horrible ending i didn't really know where to go with it ack i'm so sorry 😭😭)

~Cottontongue 🌸