You Got No Jams

(Y/N's POV)
It took me atleast a ten minute walk to (B/F)'s house. I texted her on my way there and told her that I was going to stay for the night or maybe a little longer. She was okay with it but she said I would have to deal with her boyfriend being there. Boyfriend? Has she hit her head in a wall? I thought.

Ever since middle school, (B/F) has NEVER even thought about getting into a relationship with anyone! She even flipped off boys who tried flirting with her or either I had to stop them myself. As my thoughts roll by I arrive at my destination. Her house. I ring the doorbell and a tall, pink haired man opens the door and looks me straight in the eye.

"Hi how can I help you?", he asks happily,"Oh! Hi I'm (Y/N) I'm (B/F)'s best friend and I told her that I was going to stay here for the night or maybe a little longer than that..is she here?",I reply back. The man gladly explained that he was (B/F)'s boyfriend and that she was actually waiting for me to come here, as we were talking I can here the fast movement of footsteps and a high pitched scream.

"YOUR HERE!", (B/F) screams,"What took you so long? You know I hate waiting.. Oops! I forgot to introduce you to Namjoon here hehe..Cmon inside!". After a few minutes (B/F) comes back with three hot chocolate drinks and sets them on a coffee table. For the next thirty minutes we do our introductions and I explain to them EVERYTHING and ended up getting a bunch of giggles in return.

"I knew Tae since middle school.. silent, smart, but also an asshole", Namjoon laughs,"But I do know one thing about him.. he's extremely possessive, heck! he even swore that if he ever met the love of his life in the future..he would never let her go.ever.". Those words shiver down my spine. Ever? He sure has a problem.

"Tae and Jimin got into fights a lot. they fought about the most ridiculous things..but they mostly fought for something they both wanted", Namjoon continues,"But I cheered for Taeyhung since Jimin has 0% Jams.. and when you have no Jams, I consider you a level one pleb".

Jams huh. I thought. Jimin didn't look like he didn't have any Jams but then again Namjoon does know him more than me, I just ran to him in the street. "You May have escaped from Taeyhung now (Y/N) but boys always find a way", (B/F) points out.It did make sense, during the time Taeyhung's Mom introduced me to him she told me about how he was the craftiest above all his friends. He was good at things like this. He can even look for me right now if he even bothered to. If he would even want to...

"Cheer up girl",(B/F) pats my shoulder,"I can tell that you're concern for the dude but listen..he cares about you..,"ALOT", Namjoon finishes,"He's like (Y/N) this and (Y/N) that it gets annoying you know", he smiles to reassure me about which it did.

"It's been a long night girl get some rest,"(B/F) says. I say goodnight to Namjoon and we head to the guest room and climb on the bed to go to sleep, as (B/F) walks the room she says in her motherly voice,"He loves you very much".

And with that she leaves...
Leaves...
Leaving me in the darkness to think about him.

(Author's Note:)
Short chapter! ITS BEEN A MONTH IM SORRY! I guess school won't just leave me be..But summer is coming and I'm super excited..
That's all! Bye!

684 words