♡liar pt. 3♡

hoseok knocked over his small wooden block tower and sighed. seokjinie had left an hour ago, but he promised that yoongi would come back. the little was tired of waiting and wanted answers.

what did jiminie say about him? why did he lie to his daddy?

he got up from his spot on the floor and walked over to his dresser. he pulled out a pair of wool socks and slipped them onto his chilly feet. he rubbed his arms comfortingly and hugged himself; he wanted to be cuddled.

he wanted his daddy's strong arms wrapped around him. he wanted to be told he was loved. he wanted to be kissed by his daddy and have his back rubbed as he fell asleep.

"h-hobi?"

he whipped around quickly at the voice and saw his daddy standing there. yoongi's hair was a mess. he looked a bit paler than usual and his eyes were red like he'd been crying.

hoseok immediately ran to him and jumped into his arms. he clutched him tightly as tears escaped his eyes.

"i-i love you, da-daddy," he sobbed.

"i love you too, hoseok. i'm sorry, i'm so sorry," yoongi gripped him tightly as well, pain evident in his voice.

they held each other, never wanting to let go. yoongi walked over to their bed and sat down, hoseok still engulfed in his arms.

"i love you, baby boy," he said again and started to pepper kisses on his head.

he cupped the little's face and pulled it up.

"i love you," he stated solemnly staring into his eyes.

he kissed his lips softly. urgently, hoseok kissed him back. he didn't want his daddy to leave like that ever again. he'd been so lonely and sad. he felt so unloved. he poured everything he had into the kiss. they pulled apart for air and rested their foreheads against each others'.

"don't leave me, daddy," hoseok whimpered and clutched onto his shirt.

"never again, baby. i'm so sorry. jimin lied to me and i was angry. i was hurt," yoongi murmured.

hoseok sat up, "what did jiminie lie about?"

yoongi sighed deeply, "he said you two did bad things together. things you should only do with daddy. he wanted me to leave you."

hoseok gaped at his words. jimin wanted yoongi to leave him?

"he said you knew what you did and you wanted it too. wh-when," he took a shaky breath, "when i asked you and you told me you loved him, i was hurt. i thought you didn't want me anymore," yoongi confessed.

"i don't love anyone else like i love daddy," hoseok pouted. "why would jiminie say those things daddy? i don't understand."

"because he wanted to be your daddy."

hoseok gasped in surprise. "no! no! no, i love you daddy! don't want jiminie! want you, just you!" hoseok declared clutching yoongi's shirt in his fists tighter and pulling himself closer.

"you have me, baby. we have each other and i'm never leaving," yoongi assured him and wrapped his arms around the little.

"don't be sad or angry daddy. hobi loves you, only you," the little stated leaning in and nuzzling their noses.

"i love you too, baby boy. i love you so much."