Allies

Jade

I start growing tired.. but I refuse to fall asleep...

I can't!

Who knows what this freak could do!

Then he suddenly appears back. "Getaway" my voice muffles.

He creepily laughs. "Oh baby, I just got started" he pulls off his shirt and trails his hands up mine.

Somebody please... please come get me...

"GET OFF!" the man is suddenly thrown off me and my vision clears up so I can see

RYDER!

I kick and kick, but Ryder is too busy beating out this man.

With his bare knuckles, no weapons.

His fists turn all bloody along with the man's face, so Ryder finishes it off by choking the man dead. "RYDER!" I try to scream.

He runs over to me and immediately takes the cloth out of my mouth and unties me.K jump up and hug him tightly. "ARE YOU OKAY?!" he asks. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! DID HE DO ANYTHING?! DID HE HURT YOU?!" he asks.

I cry into his chest, refusing to talk. I guess he gets the hint because he picks me up bridal style and walks me to a group of men. I wrap my arms around his neck in fear... this men are scary... "Boss... who's this?" a man asks.

"I uh-"

"FILLY!" dad runs over to me along with the guys and immediately takes me from Ryder's arms.

"WHERE DID YOU GO?!" Josh asks.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Kendall asks.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" Dylan asks.

I go to speak, but- "RYDER?!" dad looks at Ryder and I tense up. "WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"We're the Polos" Ryder stands tall. "And the question is, what are YOU doing here?"

"We're here to attack these guys" Kendall says.

"So are we" Ryder says.

Dad tilts his head in confusion. "Are you the leader?" he asks and Ryder nods. "Holy shit! You Ryder?! The little prankster?! Oh my FUCK!"

"Dad... Ryder..." I say and they look at me. "Since both our teams were blindly helping each other... wouldn't it be nice to join each other?" I ask.

Dad and Ryder shake their heads. "No. We're our own individual team and I'm not letting a group of people in" dad says.

"Goes for us too" Ryder says.

"What abouttttt we be allies?" I ask and they look at each other.

"That wouldn't be bad... we could always use the extra help" Josh says.

"T-"

Ryder is cut off by a swarm of men running at us.

We all gang up and go after them.

Ryder and dad stay right by my side as we run and shoot. "FLAME LOOK OUT!" Ryder shouts and as I turn to him, a bullet comes my way but Ryder jumps in... taking the bullet.