EIGHT

"Hey Hyung." Taehyung smiled and squeezed Yoongi's smaller figure. "How have you been?" He let go and put a hand on the olders back, leading him into the small cafe. This cafe was one of Taehyung personal favorites, barley anyone came nearby and that's how Taehyung liked it. Peaceful and quiet.

"Good, it was quite boring spending all my time with just Namjoon though, I wish you didn't have to leave for that business trip." Yoongi frowned and the two took a seat at a booth in the corner. The restaurant played a peaceful melody, Taehyung wanted to pull himself into a peaceful trance, but also wanted to sit there and stare at how pretty Yoongi was.

"Talking about the trip, how was it?" Yoongi looked ahead, eyes trained on he younger. Taehyung shrugged, frowning. "I just went to Busan, it would have been better if i went to Japan or somewhere outside of Korea." He bit at his lip, "Korea is so boring." Taehyung whined and buried his face in his hands. Yoongi chuckled and poked Taehyungs arm, getting his attention for the impatient looking waiter that stood above them.

"Maybe we can go someday! I'll pay for it and all, it will just take a lot of saving." He smiled, after the waiter left to get their orders. Taehyung shook his head, "If we ever do, I'll pay." He smiled and patted Yoongi's hand.

His hands were laying flat on the table, and they were cold. Cold and small. Taehyung chuckled, picking up Yoongi's hand. The olders face reddened at the touch, making him stutter, "W-whats so funny, hyung?" he bit the inside of his gums, actually scared.

"Your hands are cute." He looked over at Yoongi from behind their hands, the older's flustered face was cute, making Taehyung smile more. He took this chance to intertwine their fingers, using the excuse of, 'just comparing' in order to hold his hand.

"Awe, are you two a couple?" The waiter placed their coffee and teas on the table, a smile on her face. She brushed the bangs out of her arms and looked at their hands.

Yoongi's face got even redder at the remark, and pulled his hands away from Taehyungs, immediately regretting it. Taehyung visibly frowned, but looked back up to the waiter with a forced smile. "N-no we aren't." Yoongi hid his face in embarrassment and ducked his head, his hands started to get sweaty and sticky.

"Oh," The waiter maintained her smiled and bowed, "Im sorry, but you two would be cute together!" She smiled, completely missing the fact that Taehyung, the boy sitting infront of her, was the biggest model in Korean industries. Taehyung liked that though.

Taehyung smiled at her compliment and thanked her, turning to Yoongi when she left. "What's wrong?" He kicked Yoongi gently from under the table and frowned. "Nothing!" His face was less red than before, a smile replaced his features, as he grabbed his cup of coffee. "So what about, uh, tomorrow? You busy?" Yoongi rushes the words out of his mouth, Taehyung almost missing them.

He sighed.

-[a/n]
'NOT EDITED'