"Kissing in the Rain" Haxus x Reader

Authors note: Hello  people ! I am currently on a train and the WiFi is very bad. If there are any errors in my story be sure to let me know. Anyway I hope you enjoy this story. Be sure to follow my Instagram. There I post polls about my art and writing to write something you'd like to hear! So happy reading!!
——
Central Command had stopped on a nearby planet because the ship had run out of fuel. Zarkon was furious and Haggar's magic couldn't do the trick. All of the prisoners were escorted off of the ship and connected to a specific Galra soldier. Your best friend ( insert name here) was guarded  by Claw Guy , your other friend is guarded by Sendak, and you are guarded by Haxus. This planet was very relaxing and it gave off a romantic vibe. All of the Galra men hated this planet. As they walked through the multiple flower gardens they would laugh as they took their swords out and began to cut the beautiful flowers. They cut lilies , roses, and a whole lot more.

Later that day, you along with the other human prisoners were cleaning up around the area. You were picking weeds , washing the ship ( it needed  to be cleaned) or personally serving the commanders drinks. They were stationed in a bar type set up where robots served them drinks but they thought it would be more interesting if you did it as well. Your body was in perfect shape , you were athlete in college. You grabbed the tray of drinks, hunk it high in the air, and walked towards the guys. You felt very humiliated in a way but you tried not to focus on that. You didn't want to get beaten again.

"Did anyone order a strawberry cocktail," you asked fake smiling.

"I did, Sendak said rising his normal arm.  "My,My, My what a nice body you have ," Sendak said looking up and down.
"Yeah, I'll say," Throk said laughing and giving him a high five.

You want to hit them both so badly but your jaw is still sore from the beating you received for talking back.  You are a rebellious "child" and you speak up for what ever you think is wrong.

"Who ordered a watermelon tequila ?"
"I did. Right here."

A thin Galra raised his hand and gently took the tequila from you. He didn't say any remakes about your fabulous in-shaped body. Instead, he thanked you like how a gentleman should. When he didn't make any remarks, he crew mates gave him odd looks.

As you take your break, the thin Galra comes and sits next to you. He doesn't look at you at first but then he works up the courage to.

"You serve tequilas quite nicely."

At first you ignore him because he was a rotten Galra soldier like the rest and then again you had no idea  that he was talking to you. When you realize you stare into his eyes.

"Um...thanks. Why are you thanking me ?"

"Usually the robots serve the drinks but they haven't been doing a great job lately. You serve flawlessly," he almost purred.

"What makes you think so ?"

"You got the moves, obviously the looks..I've never seen such an attractive prisoner before."

You had to smile. There was no way that you could resist that urge. You just respond by smiling.

"Who might you be ," you ask the Galra.

"I am Haxus. I work under the leadership of Commander Sendak as well as Emperor Zarkon. Who are you ?"

"I am (insert name here). I was captured and held against my will because you of damned galras. Thanks for that," you say sarcastically.

Haxus scoots a bit closer to you allowing his thin muscular arm to pull you closer. You were tired of pulling away so you just stayed within his loose embrace. His hands were around your waist and his nose was against your cheek. It felt oddly great.

"Forgive the men who say ignorant things. They do not see the error of their ways until it's to late," he whispered ever so lightly in your ear.

You give him a smile and accidentally turn your head where both of your noses meet. Both of you do not move a single muscle, afraid of what to do. You pull back first allowing yourself to calm and collect. He moves in just a bit more closer, allows his fingers to scratch under your chin , and makes eye contact with you. Now , your instantly hooked. His eyes were big, yes, but they seemed innocent. 

"Meet me at the weed farm later tonight after your shift. I'll have a surprise for you."

"Wait! Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because, love, with the attitude you have now, you'll be free in no time. " 

You continue to pass out the drinks and continue to doing your work.   You get lucky when a sudden thunderstorm comes. Most of your friends run to find shelter so their hair doesn't get wet. You didn't care at all of the rain storm. In fact, you needed some nice cold water from somewhere and they were not going to give it to you anyway. You continued to pick the weeds until the rain started to pick up even more. As you ran under a wooden tent like replica, you feel cold, padded fingers grab you by the arms. You jump at the sudden feeling and yelped when you saw Haxus. He had a bright red rose in between his teeth, and multiple in his hands. A flirtatious grin appeared on his face as he removed the rose from his mouth and hands it to you. You only talked to him for 30 seconds today and he's already infatuated with you. Well...can you blame him ?

"I've noticed you for a long time I just didn't say anything. You're prettier than most beings I've seen and ....I would love to get to know you more."

"How are  you going to do that ?"

"If a galra soldier takes possession of one, they do whatever the soldiers tells them to do. As long  as you follow my orders you'll be fine." 

The rain starts to fall harder than it did before and your hair stars to get wet. You have a love-hate relationship with rain but this rain was cold, so you didn't like it as much. As you ran underneath the shelter, Haxus grabs your arm hard which causes you to yelp. Your foreheads meet, your noses brush together, and before you knew it he planted a soft kiss on your lips. Suddenly, the cold water became warm. You both allowed the rain water to drip from your face, from your cheeks down to your feet. The rainwater made the kiss feel so much more passionate. You hadn't seen this Galra at all but some how you were automatically infatuated with him just like he was infatuated with you. His lengthy arms pulled you closer and his hands were wrapped around the lower part of your behind. He pulled away and began to cover your jaw and neck with several wet kisses and once he was done , he said something that totally melted your heart.

"Be my lover, my dear. I cannot live with you being with another male. What do you say?"

You gaze into his eyes for a quick second. His eyes were full of love and not lust. Could it be love at first sight? You slightly bite your lip and look into his eyes once more.

"Sure. But I want to be an actual girlfriend not just a lover , Haxus. "

"Just perfect. Tomorrow night...I swear to the starts ...I will make you the happiest woman in this galaxy."