"Spa Date" Sendak x Reader

Authors note: I am finally back home with reliable WiFi! The trip to Washington, D.C. was pretty great! I got the opportunity to hear Chadwick Boseman speak at Howard University. The writing will continue as much as possible. If you want to request something for me to write, feel free to contact me about it!
———-

"Prisoner A-129, step forward."

"Prisoner B-129 step forward."

"Prisoner C-129 step forward."

You along with your two co-workers step forward in front of a large, buff galra soldier. Not only was he as tall as the ceiling, but he had a fake claw arm held together by some pink...electrical substance. His normal arm had a pink blade in it. His fake eye glowed red as he waited for you all to assemble in line. You originally had on bad looking prisoner uniforms but you change they way they looked. At least you'll die looking cute..

Your best friend (insert name here) was the only male in the group and he was targeted all the time by the Galra. He had been punched in the stomach many times, so many that he began to spit up blood. The galra soldiers just laughed at him and picked at him. Imagine his humiliation. The Galra then walked to you. You didn't look at him at all. In fact you were staring at the ground the entire time because somehow you felt you being captured was your own fault.

"Prisoner C-129...stand to your feet!'

You glanced at your male friend waiting for him to get up but he couldn't pull himself to it. They asked him to get up twice more but when he failed to do so the sentries carried him to a secluded experiment room. The remaining sentries took your other friend (insert female name here) away to her cell which was out of sight for you. Your were there alone with the large galra. His back was turned at the moment and you stood to your feet. Your body was shaking all over drenched with fear. You were a strong, rebellious, and courage's woman on earth...where did the streak go? The Galra turned around, tucked away his phone, and placed his normal hand on your shoulder. You automatically lower your head to the ground, not even attempting to make eye contact with him. The last time you did something like that, you were hit hard at the back of the head.

"Prisoner B-129...look at me," his booming voice said.

You didn't lift your head at all because you were to afraid to. He took it upon himself to get you to raise your head to meet his gaze. His padded finger went under your chin and before you knew it, you were staring deeply into his real eye and fake one as well. Your heart pounded rapidly, it felt like it was in your throat! He had to be at least 8 feet tall...your face met his large chest.

"That's better. When I am talking, you will make eye contact with me at all times. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," you responded with a shaky voice.

He still was unsatisfied because you were still way down there and he was way up there. He utilized his fake arm to scoop you up in one trying. Your face was parallel to his and your whole entire body was in his fake arm.

"That's much better. Now tell me...what is your name?"

"...(insert name here), you managed to choke out. You began to cry a little not knowing what the future behinds for you. Usually, when the enemy asks for your name, its to be put on a list of prisoners that still need to die.

"Don't cry. I just wanted to know your name."

"Why? So you can kill me like my two friends?! If you're going to kill me, just do it already!"

He smiled and sighed heavily.

"If I wanted to kill you, you''d be dead already. Let's not waste time here. I am Commander Sendak and I have been taken with you since you boarded this ship. I have decided to spare your life."