Random scene

*somewhere in the forest*

"IT'S GONNA EAT ME SHADOW PLEASE DON'T LET IT PLEASE IT'S ON MY FACE OH MY GOD" Drago frantically yelled as he backed up in circles like a cat that just realized its head got stuck in a can.

"Why don't you get over here so I can slap you with my tail THEN I can solve two problems, getting the beetle off your face and KNOCKING SOME SENSE INTO YOU" Shadow yelled annoyed as he watched Drago back up in circles waiting for the perfect time to drag him to the side and flick off the bug. unbelievably Drago actually got himself into this situation relatively often.

"WHAT NO DONT YOUR GONNA HURT THE POOR BUG!" Drago worriedly exclaimed as Shadow grabbed Drago's wing dragging Drago towards him before he flicked the small insect off Drago's snout. "THE BUG" Drago frantically shouted running and stopping beside where the beetle had landed. he examined it closely, although he did keep a longer distance this time, as he looked for any signs of injury in the bug.

Shadow on the other hand only sighed wanting to bang his head against a tree "if you didn't want it on you then you shouldn't have gotten so close".

"I doubt its lifespan would have been much longer" Gearbit said as he approached the group nonchalantly maintaining his usual emotionless expression .

"Why hello tin can, come to join the party?" Shadow remarked sarcastically. Meanwhile in the background Drago was continuing to watch over the bug which was attempting to limp away.

"Shadow you hurt it!" Drago whined sadly as he walked circles around the injured insect "how will it get back to its family?"

"FINE THEN" Shadow yelled before letting out a sigh as he walked up to the bug and picked it up "I will take it back to its family" he spoke as he walked behind a bush tossing the bug into a patch of grass before walking back to Drago who had been waiting attempting to watch him the entire time although he was unable to see him when he walked behind the bush.

"Shadow you do at the least have enough intelligence to remember I have an actuall name right?" Gearbit said keeping his scornful gaze focoused on Shadow as he walked back.

"Yeah but coming up with nicknames to annoy you keeps me from getting bored" Shadow replied with a smirk. As Gearbit frowned unnaprovingly.

"Are you sure you returned it to the right family?!" Drago questioned worriedly standing up from where he had been sitting

"Yeah yeah don't worry" Shadow said sounding somewhat reassuring as Drago stared walking towards him

"Shadow I recommend we start focusing on what we actually came here to do" Gearbit stated looking around the wide expanse of forest.

"AND what is that?" Shadow hissed giving him a glare as if daring him to respond.

"YOU decided it was a good idea to leave both Drago and Flashback unattended while YOU whent to most likely kill something" Gearbit replied returning the glare making it quite uncomfortable for Drago in the middle of the argument but before he could open his mouth to negotiate for a peaceful solution Shadow had already began speaking.

"Well you know what FORGIVE me sparky for leaving them alone for literally only five minutes only to come back and find Drago running around with a bug on his face" Shadow spoke in a dark tone before heading off into the forest. Drago quickly followed in fear of being left behind as Gearbit headed in the opposite direction to search more efficiently.