Short slightly sad story :P

//Ok so first this story lacks alot of detail as it was just mean too be a small story from when me and HyenaX were taking turns making small short storys and I decided to post this one//

Once upon a time there was a lone dragon in space.....

He had been sent up in a space ship long ago as an astronaut going to the moon.

Along the way however the spaceship went off track instead becoming stuck in earth orbit.

So there the dragon was....left alone in a spaceship circling the one thing he wanted to go back too.

He looked through the windows just watching as the spaceship circled around...... Maybe if he just jumped out he could fly to earth before he ran out of oxogen......

They had tried to send rescue ships to get him back before but they all failed. Eventually the dragon lost hope of being rescued accepting the fact he would be trapped untill the ship ran out of oxogen or food. One day however.....

An old radio on the ship suddenly turned on...... The dragon had tried before to turn it on before but it never received any signals. This time however a voice could be heard through the static "hello?" The dragon rushed to the room next to his usual spot he layed in looking at earth.

"Hello!" The dragon shouted surprised at the sound of his own voice..... Come to think of it he hadn't used it since he was stranded since he had no one to talk too.
"Who is this?" The feminine voice replied through the small box that now held so much hope for the small dragon.

"What do you mean who is this?" The dragon hurriedly answered in confusion moving closer to the box.

"I just put together my new radio and was testing out the frequencys till I picked you yours" the voice responded.
"Oh" the small dragon responded with a sigh.

It took a while for the dragon to convince the voice he was in fact orbiting earth but when he finally did convince the voice in the radio they would talk everyday first discussing ways for the small dragon to return to earth before moving on to other subjects after the voice concluded at the moment there wasn't much she could do to help. They had grown quite close to each other.

After a while the radio stopped responding first a day then two then it was a week. Till suddenly it turned on once again and the familiar voice returned sounding clearer than ever "hey you still there?" It asked to which the small dragon excitedly exclaimed

"of course where else would I be, why were you gone so long?"  he asked not quite paying much attention to how clear the voice now was.

"Well there was a new space expedtion and I may have entered and piloted the ship to your direction the voice replied with hesitence, not that the small dragon noticed in his excitement. Soon enough another smaller space ship could be seen in the distance before it attached itself to the side of the larger spaceship and a door could be heard opening.

The dragon almost had a heart attack right there and then before running faster than he had ever run before seeing the dragon the voice belonged to and immediately tackling her in a hug. The female dragon seemed happy at first before suddenly looking quite sad as they broke apart from thier hug
"what is it?" The small dragon asked.

"There's only enough gass to take one of us back the spaceship wasn't meant to come this far,  I want you to go back.... I'll stay here" She slowly said clearly holding back tears. the small dragon looked back to the window he had spent so long just longing to go home before turning back to the female Dragon
"I'm not leaving without you"

"Well neither am I" the girl said stubbornly
"Then I guess we're both up here now" the small dragon smiled walking up to his window. The female Dragon following behind as they both sat together watching as they forever circled earth
"You know,   I don't care where I am as long as it's with you" the small dragon suddenly said as they leaned on one another
"Me too" the female Dragon replied. And so the both sat there happily forever gazing at not just earth but every other beautiful planet, star, and galaxy in the distance.....
And they lived happily ever after