•ch. 13

A/N: so I need an idea on how many chapters this should be😂 I'm thinking 20 and maybe a few more😂 but I hope you like this chapter!!💗

Tweek's P.O.V:
After Craig and I went to City Sushi, we decided to walk to Starks Pond. We were sitting on a bench and Craig puts his arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder. "You know....this last month has been pretty great you know that" he says in sort of a daze. "I-I know! I-I've b-been so much h-happier with y-you around" I say and a big smile crosses his face. He looks down and me and pecks my lips. I giggle and he chuckles. We decide to walk to his house. It was only 3:30 and his parents won't be back until 6:00. 'These are the best days of my life' I think to myself as we walk to the door.

Craig's P.O.V:
We walk in and race to my room. At one point i ended up tackling him on the bed and started ticking him. I stopped and looked at his cherry red face and kissed him. We sat up and started talking about elementary school. "Hey Tweek, do you remember when Kenny hit Butters with a ninja star?" I kinda laughed and he giggled. "Yeah! And he still have a scar on his eye right?" "Yeah he does, who would have thought they would be together after that" I laugh and he does to. "R-remember when t-the other k-kids m-made us f-fight" he asks and my smile fades slightly. "Yea....I remember.." I say and looks at me. "Look....t-that w-w-was a l-long time a-ago, don't f-feel bad...." he says grabbing my hand. "I love you Tweek" I say kissing his nose. He giggled and responded. "I love you t-to C-craig"

Guys, so school has been eventful. there has been 4 fights this week...4!!!!😂 and I seen 3😂 but anyway thank you guys for reading this and chapter 14 will be up on either Saturday or Sunday💗
(This is already published but there is gonna be another fight like, rn in m lunch)💀