•ch. 18

A/N: okay so I got acrylics and it was so hard to type this omggg😂😂💀 but here's another chapter for you guys!!

Tweek's P.O.V:
I really want to know where Craig is taking me on our date. He normally tells me but this time it's special. I'm actually pretty exited! "W-where are you t-taking m-meee" I wine in Craig's lap, looking up at him. "I'm not telling youuuu" he says is a sing song voice. I pout and Craig chuckles and kisses my nose. "Fine, since your so damn cute I'll give you a hint. I'm taking you somewhere you've never been, and no it's not a restaurant" he says and I smile. "How h-have I n-never been? S-South Park is s-so small!" I say and he grins. "You'll see" he says with a slight smirk tugging at his lips. God why is he so hot!

Craig's P.O.V:
Man, Tweek really wants to know where I'm talking him. He'll find out this evening though. I told him to go hang with Token at the coffee shop so I can get everything ready. I soon have the picnic basket packed and a blanket to sit on. I know it's almost dark, but I know Tweek has taken up my love for space so I want to take him to my favorite spot to see the stars. I know it's cheesy but I love him and that's all that matters. I walk to the place and set everything up. "Man I hope Tweek likes this" I say to myself while walking back. I arrive at the shop and walk in. I see him and Token siting at a table near the window. Tweek sees me, jumps up and hugs me. "Whoa! Hey Tweek!" I say surprised. "H-hey Craig" he says and blushes. "You so cute" I say while ruffling his hair. "H-hey" Tweek pouts and I smile. "Bye Token!" We say in unison as we walk out.

Tweek's P.O.V:
We are walking up a small dirt road. I wad so confused. We reach a clearing in the trees and I see a picnic blanket and basket. "W-wow Craig! T-this is b-beautiful!" I say in awe of how clearly you can see the stars. "I know it's not much, but I hope you still like it" He says and I look up at him. "Of c-course I don't l-like" he looks down and and frowns. "I l-love it" I say reaching up and kissing him. "Goddamn you scared me" he says while chuckling. "I love you" I say and he's looks surprised I didn't stutter. "You didn't stutter?" He says and i smile brightly. "It's because I do love you" Craig smiles bigger than I've ever seen. He kisses me one more time and pulls away. "Let's eat" He says and we sit down and admire the stars. He points out constellations and I admire the way he looks and smiles. God! Life couldn't be better!

A/N: okay so I'm sorry this took so long! I was packing for vacation and all that💀 so I hope you like all this Creek cuteness!!! I'm so so thankful for all of you guys!!💗 see you in the next chapter!!