Club

11th May 2018

Dear diary

Today has so many stories and I want to tell you all the details but I'm too tired and too sleepy, it's 1 am and I just came back to the dorm.

Today after the festival, I went back to the dorm to rest a bit. After that Nate was free all day for the first time after a while, he's been working and he finally took a day off together with his friend, Gary.

We all went downtown, just walking around and talking and all. It was fun, we ate delicious things and then... They decided to go to the club.

And for the first time in my life ever I actually went inside a club with all the loud music and the drinks. This one wasn't crowded at all, because it's a weekday, only a few people were there, that was better.

I had whiskey for the first time ever and danced and talked to people, I mean the ones I went with.

Everyone was really drunk but was I?

I'm actually writing this right after I came back. Do I seem like I am?

I'm actually surprised and astonished of my capacity for handling alcohol. I didn't drink that much but bruuh... I had whiskey for the first time ever. I had like 3 mixed shots. Is that even what they call them? There was another friend, my roommate. She was also there and another one of their friends was there too, so we were like five people. She drank like one shot less than me but she was really drunk she could barely walk. 

Dear diary, everything was fun and all but I keep getting that feeling. I can't explain it, I don't know how to explain it or even what it is. It's just that feeling that suddenly stops me from enjoying the moment, that kind of feeling that makes me feel really uncomfortable, I don't know where it comes from.

But that feeling suddenly disappears when I see that guy. I'll save this for later.

Diary... That friend. My friend, Nate. He keeps acting weird. Today he was so drunk and he kept on saying that he likes me, he kept saying it over and over and over and kept trying to kiss me and that made me so uncomfortable, I keep telling him to stop but he never listens. I don't wanna lose him, but at the same time... It doesn't feel right. He's really special to me, he's someone that I will remember for the rest of my life, he's the closest and the best friend I've ever had and I wish, I wish he'd stay my friend for as long as possible. I really wish he won't ruin it.

I will tell you the rest later diary. I'm so tired now I just want to sleep. Goodnight.