Wet Dreams (Sebastian) (Smutty)

This chapter was requested by my good friend, theolaurens. Hope you enjoy my lil nugget!

Warning: This is smut if you couldn't tell by the title, please read with caution. Especially if you are younger.
-------------------------------------------------

Theo's POV:

I stared out the window next to my bedside. I looked to my right, smiling at Sebastian as he slept peacefully. I wish I could do that. I looked at the glistening stars for a few more minutes before I felt the weight of the bed shift and  heard a few groans.

I giggled as I saw Sebastian's erection through the sheets. I only wished I knew what he was dreaming about...or more like who.

I watched him buck his hips up and down. He was a moaning mess.

"Mmm fuck Theo." I heard him moan lightly.

I was stunned yet flattered that Sebastian was having a sex dream about myself. I bit my lip as I watched Sebastian.  He was driving me nuts! I couldn't take it anymore and I was feeling a bit rebellious. I climed next to Sebastian, slipping my hand onto his hard bulge. He squirmed under my touch, yet he wasn't awake. I peeled the covers off of him and carefully slipped my hand into his boxers. I started pumping my hand up and down his dick. I watched his muscular chest flex as he started to build up to his climax. I started to give him a blowjob, which I knew was going to wake him up. I bobbed my head up and down. I felt Sebastian delicately place his hands on the sides of my head.

"I'm almost there baby, keep going." He said in a raspy morning voice, but now fully awake.

"Mmmm fuck yes." He said as he began to cum in my mouth.

He gripped my blonde locks as he thrust his hips up and down. He arched his back one last time before he collapsed on the bed panting.

I pulled the cover and sheets over Sebastian's bare body and slid myself next to him.

"Thanks for that babe." He said as he turned to face you.

"It's no problem. Just thought I'd bring your wet dream to life." I said placing my head on his chest.

"I'll return the favor soon, I promise." He said as he traced circles on the small of my back with his thumb.

"I'll be waiting for that." I said smirking up at him before yawning and drifting off to sleep.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Uh yeah so here ya go Theo and other readers lol. Hope you enjoyed! Make sure to request if you have any ideas! XX-Natalie