Bepanhaa Ishq: Chapter 1

Doctor...doctor ...how is she????

Doctor: Patient condition is very critical. She lost lot of blood and her body become very weak. Lets hope for the best.

Person: And how is my babies??

Doctor: We can't say anything now. Just pray to god that both get saved. We are trying our best. Deposit 10 lakh as soon as possible for her operation... A second delay could worsen her condition otherwise if it get late i don't know what will happen.. so hurry up. I m starting operation soon and sign these papers.

Person: He is hell scared. Please save my wife doctor...She is my life if anything happen to her I..I

Doctor: We are trying our best. Don't worry young man.

Person: What is it in these papers??

Doctor: It is just a formality. If anything happen to the patient then we are not responsible for it.

Person: (He get very angry after listening it.) By greeting teeth he hold his collar ,''how dare you! I will kill you and burn this whole hospital if anything happen to my love, my life. Understand!''

Doctor: Don't worry, nothing happen to her. Its premature delivery...that's why we have to do operation. We are trying our best. Just pray for her well being ok and deposit money before operation. Its very urgent.

Person: Here i m worried of my wife and babies and you are thinking about your so called money.

Doctor: Listen.. this is the rule of this hospital..You have to follow it. So hurry up.

Person: Fine! i will arrange money but you please start the operation.

Doctor: Ok! Nurse! Plz make preparation for the operation. Hurry up!

With his trembled hand he signed the papers.

Khushi! Please always be with me.. I can't live without you. Nothing will happen to you. I can't let that happen.

( I know You all guess it already, the person the none other than our arnav singh raizada and the patient is khushi kumari gupta singh raizada)

Arnav: How i will arrange a big amount in such short span of time? I have to do something or my khushi.

Then he started dialing his all possible friends who will help him.. but no one is replying and those who are picking phone are not ready to give them money.

Arnav: For the first time in my life i m feeling helpless.. No i can't give up like this. I have to save my family. Now only one person can help him.

Uncle! khushi slip from the stairs and now she is in operation theatre plz come to the city hospital plzzz. (Arnav rang her father.)

Ranjit: What? Don't worry beta i m coming soon. You take care of my gudiya.

Then he tell about money which have to deposit in hospital as early as possible.

Ranjit: Don't worry about money. 10 lakh is very small amount for my child. I will give spend 10 crore to my gudiya if required. You don't worry I am coming to hospital with money.

After disconnecting phone, he gave evil smile.

Now I will see how your love will survive in front of me. Ab toh arnav ko mere samne jhukna hi padega aur tum dono ka ishq humesha hamesha ke liya fanaa ho jayega. (I will now separate you forever)

khushi tumne is sadakshap, do koudi ka professor ke liye hume choda aur iske saath bhag gayi ab main dekhta hu tum iske saath kaise rehti ho.Main tum dono ko alag karke rahnga aur divorce dilwayunga us arnav se tumhe!!

Translation

(Now arnav will have to kneel down in front of me and your so called love get vanished within fraction of moments. Khushi you leave us for this so called mavali professor and run away with him...now I will see how u will live with him!!. I will make you both separate and get you divorce from him)

I am waiting for this day since long time and now i get after many efforts. Khushi will have to believe me and then she will leave that poor, low class arnav.

After that phone, arnav little bit relax and hope uncle will come fast and save his khushi and give money for the operation. He is very kind person. Its nice khushi forgive him and resolve all the differences between. Because of me, she broke all relations to her family but now i m relieved. When Khushi knows how much he is helping us, she will hopefully understand his plight and forgive him.

Flashback( 3 years before)

Khushi: Arnav!

Arnav: Hmm

Khushi: Do you love me?

Arnav: What rubbish is that.. Khushi i told you before..We are just friends and there is nothing between us.

Khushi: But i love you madly and always make you happy...Marry me arnav please.

Arnav: Just shut up khushi! Marriage is not any silly game or a play of toy. Anyways, you will never understand. (He turned and started going away)

Khushi: (She get hell angry) Fine! Don't accept my love.. i will jump from here then keep crying in my memories.

Arnav: Do what you want but my decision will never change. Why don't you understand khushi! We are from different background..we can't be together. You are from very rich family and i have no comparison in front of you.

Khushi: I don't care about rich and poor all that matters is that i love You and i can't live without you. You are my everything and i will die if you will not accept my love. I know you also loves me a lot i have seen in you eyes.

Arnav: No! This is not true. I never had love you. You are just my friend. Understand!!

Khushi: Just friend? Ok i m jumping from this hilltop now.

Arnav: khushi stop being childish. Don't do such drama..u know i will not melt with your stupid drama.

Khushi: Drama!! She get more angry.

Bye arnav! take care of yourself and don't miss me after i die and marry any chudail of your type ok.

Alvida!!! i love u always. Take care of yourself.

Without thinking anything she jump from hill.

Arnav turn and see khushi is not there and he get shock of his life.

Khushiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

Precap: khushi kiss him in front of whole college. Everyone become embarrassed by seeing the most hot hunk professor being kissed by an unknown possessive crazy lover.

please do vote and comment on it.

Arshi ss: Bepanhaa Ishq!! ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara