Chapter 25

EDITED!

Addie's P.O.V:

Addie and Ryan made it back up to the room in record time. However, once they actually reached their destination and Ryan had shut the door behind them, Addie began to feel the nerves that she felt before at the river. He carried her over to the bed and laid her down.

She couldn't bring herself to actually look up at Ryan, at least not yet. She really wanted to give herself to him completely, every part of her she wanted him to have. She wanted him to be the one to show her everything there is to know about sexual experiences. She wanted him to be the one to show her everything. She was in love with him, and that alone scared the hell out of her.

They had briefly experienced the ecstasy that he could send her through, but now that there was a chance that she could follow through with all those naughty dreams she's been having, she couldn't seem to make her own body move. He was kissing down her neck as her mind ran wild with thoughts. She wanted to respond to him, that was all she wanted right now, but she couldn’t get the thoughts running through her head to silence long enough for her to react to his touch.

A pair of hands resting on the sides of her face and caused Addie to jump in surprise. She could hear Ryan's musical chuckle ring out from above her, but she still couldn't bring herself to do anything.

"You okay, babe?" his concerned voice asked. Addie was just about to look up and tell him that they did indeed need to go to school, but when she did, her eyes became locked with his big green irises and she couldn't seem to want to be anywhere else but in his arms.

"I'm okay," she whispered softly as she leaned closer to her boyfriend’s god like body. "I'm just nervous is all," she explained as she buried her face in his chest trying to hide her bright red blush that she never could seem to stop when she was around this certain boy. He chuckled softly as he pulled away so he could see her face.

"I love it when you blush," his voice was husky and Addie could feel her core becoming wet with each word he spoke. "And as much as I would love to throw you on that bed and have my way with you, I am not going to push you past your limits. So if all you want to do is lay there and talk, then okay.”

I don't think I could name one guy that would be willing to do what Ryan just offered. "I really want to do everything with you, Ryan. Believe me I do, but I don't think I'm ready for that just yet," she sheepishly responded with her gaze casted down towards the ground and as far away from Ryan's eyes as she could get. She knew that he wasn’t used to being turned down when it came to this, but she didn’t want to rush into this and have it ruin everything. She just couldn’t risk that. She was just waiting for him to turn away from her and leave. But he never did.

"It's okay, Addie. I promise that I'm not mad," he lifted her head with his fingers and leaned in to kiss her gently. "But, whatever you want to do, I'll do that for you."

Addie blushed at his hidden meaning behind his words. She wanted nothing more than to pull him closer to her on that bed and let him send her over the edge again, just as he had the other night at the river. Blushing, she reached up and locked her hand behind his neck. She could feel Ryan's eyes on her, watching her every move. Still, she didn't let herself back out of what she wanted. Not this time.