ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sɪᴅᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

It's just a small side note. So me and -FishMooney- had an idea for a book which is a Gotham Chatroom but I wanted to make it based off of people who love Gotham that act as a character from the show. The characters that are already taken are:

Jeremiah: Me
Fish Mooney: -FishMooney-
Jerome: My IRL friend Jackson
Selina Kyle: -Happily_Unhappy-

Those are the characters are taken. If all of the characters get taken then I will along OCS to join in the chat. Or if not all characters are taken but you still want to use an oc pm me and we'll talk after we talk I'll send you the link to the server. Now here's where I've noticed gets hard. I'm going to be using discord for this since that is the only app I like using to make group chats or servers. I've noticed not everyone has discord I know mostly gamers have discord which is what it was made for but you don't have to be a gamer to have discord. Some people tell me they don't like discord because of the voice chats. If you don't like voice chats you don't have to use it I only have three voice chats just for me and my IRL friend because I don't have his number lol. But you some of you guys want to voice chat also then that's find it's really up to you. I wanted to do this to do something fun. You can also roleplay on the server but it has to be in the roleplay chatroom not any other chatroom. There are rules but their not that bad. I also have bots in the server so you guys can mess with them if you want to. Well that's pretty much it. I hope you guys have a great evening/morning/afternoon.

-Admin