5x04 sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇʀ

// Ok so i actaully have this cool idea how to include the song for starters now so let's see how it works out//

Jeremiah was busy very busy with having to make sure things were going on schedule as he planned since he heard news that Jim Gordon had stopped his operation he had. Jeremiah didn't care how the workers dug just as long as they got to the end. He made them work harder so they were on schedule. Of course that was that one person that complained but that person soon had their throat slit by Jeremiah.

" Well not with that attitude you're not."

A few workers wheeled that man off and the Jeremiah told the workers to dig a little deeper. What he didn't know was that a certain feline was watching him. Ecco sooncame with the new recruits. Ecco explained that she had a little run in with Bruce and Selina as her and Jeremiah danced. Soon after Ecco left and Jeremiah just made sure things were on schedule. Jeremiah sat on a box fanning himself with his hat telling the workers to dig a little deeper. You were told that Jeremiah wanted to talk to you. You got there and you see 'Ecco' walk up to Jeremiah as he spoke to the workers. 'Ecco' soon plunged a knife into him.

' I'm laughing, I'm crying, and it feels like I'm dying.'

" Deep enough?" Selina took off the mask and Jeremiah looked at her. " Well Selina I must say.." Selina stabbed him and said. " Don't say anything."

' I'm laughing, I'm crying, and it feels like I'm dying.'

The feline then stabbed Jeremiah 7 more times before Bruce came and stopped her. Of course you hid still processing what just happened.

' I'm laughing, I'm crying, and it feels like I'm dying, I'm dying, I'm dying.'

Bruce, his butler, and Selina got out of there as Jeremiah laid there on the ground motionless. You...