Mi Amor

(A few weeks has passed after Kandar was destroyed by Ash the nuke did not come so everything is fine ash was in the hospital for awhile but he is better now. Brandy went back to school to finish,Pablo went back to work with Ash,  and Kelly well she just layed around)

Kelly groaned in boredom she was just laying on the kind of bloody couch not knowing what to do.  Brandy,Pablo,and Ash were gone so she had nothing to do. She decided to go get something to drink so she walked to the kitchen getting some coffee. Little did she know Pablo was back, she was just standing there then she heard foot steps behind her she turned around and saw Pablo she sighed and said
"Holy shit you scared me"
"Heh sorry Ash went to go flirt with some girl so I just left"
Kelly laughed a bit "Typical Ash"
"Yeah you leave him alone for one second and then he is gone walking off with some girl"
Kelly smiled a bit and hugged Pablo putting her face into his chest. Pablo softly laughed and hugged her as well rubbing her back, "Hey Kelly can you promise me something? "
"Hmm?"
"Well you know evil is gone and you probably still want to stay in the fight but please promise me you will stay this time"
"Heh I promise I will stay I mean there is know use of leaving our have everything that I want here"
Pablo smiled and pulled away from the hug giving her a soft tender kiss. After a minute of that they pulled away smiling at each other brightly. Kelly yawned "Holy fuck I'm tired"
"Heh want to go take a nap?"
"Yeah sure"
Kelly and Pablo went to the couch,Pablo sat first and Kelly layed on top of him resting her head on his chest. She slowly fell asleep while Pablo was holding her.
Chapter two Coming Soon