My life is better with you

Kelly and Pablo arrived at the bar getting out of the car and sitting down on one of the stools. They ordered their drinks and talked "So Kelly question when did you actually start liking me,  you always used to call me like your little brother"
"I mean well like two years ago when you started flirting with that one girl I got jealous then started realizing my feelings for you.."
Pablo chuckled a bit "so you are a jealous type hm?"
Kelly blushed a bit at him comment "N-No just when girls talk to you I want them to go away or I chop off there hands"
"Umm Okay...."
After a few drinks Kelly was pretty drunk and Pablo was getting there. Kelly kept trying to kiss Pablo's neck whole he was trying to get her to stop.
"K-kelly stop we are in public"
Kelly ignored that and continued doing it saying
"I don't care"
Pablo grabbed her hands and Kelly just looked at him kind of mad
"We can do it another time just not now ok?"
Kelly sighed saying "fine"
Pablo smiled "Thank you"
They decided to leave and go to the park for a bit Kelly was sober now so that was good.
It was dark and the stars we're shining bright Kelly flopped on to the grass sighing in relief.
Pablo sat next to her and Kelly sat on his lap smiling sweetly
"Hey there"
"Hey"
Pablo laughed a bit holding Kelly close to her and told her
"Honestly you are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my whole entire life,  my life is better with you"
Kelly smiled and hugged Pablo tightly kissing his cheek
"I don't know how I could ever love without you"
Pablo smiled kissing her head and both of them just sat there under the moonlight no one there to bother them... 
Shout out to Ashley_Slashy_09