Thank you 💔❤

*IN THIS KELLY IS DEPRESSED SO YEAH*
     It was midnight Pablo woke up to the sound of Kelly crying? He saw her sitting on the edge of the bed holding her knees up to her chest crying her eyes out. Pablo was confused and concerned so he tapped her shoulder. 

  Kelly looked at him and wiped her tears "Sorry I did j to mean to wake you up" Her voice cracked a bit talking. "You don't need to be sorry but why are you crying?" Pablo Sat next to her wrapping his arm around her.

  Kelly just stayed quite looking at the floor. It was silent the only sound that was going on was the light breathing coming from them and the sound of the wind whistling. Pablo asked one more time and this time she answered but in a low voice high enough so he could hear "my parents... " Pablo looked at her he saw tears coming from her eyes. "Oh Kelly, hey everything is going to be ok we will get threw this together alright?"

   Kelly just sat there saying nothing then she finally spoke up and what she said broke Pablos heart "I just can't anymore I'm scared I lost my parents got killed got stuck in a creppy af place I'm tramitized I try to act strong but I'm weak I can't so anything right for gods sake I went after Ruby like a dumbass thinking I can beat her and what happened I die what the fuck is wrong with me" Kelly broke away from the hug and put her face back into her knees.

   "Hey there is nothing wrong with you, you are a beautiful girl that everyone loves and cares about and I love you so much please never forget that" Kelly looked at him a bit and just hugged him tightly which kind of caught him by surprise but he hugged back holding her close and kissing her forehead. Kelly just snuggled into his chest she was whimpering a little bit. Then just like before everything went quite Pablo looked down at Kelly and saw she was asleep.Pablo smiled at this a kissed her forehead there were dry tear stains on her cheeks. Pablo laid down Kelly on the bed so she was laying down on the bed. He looked at her 'she looks so beautiful and she doesn't even know it'. Pablo started to fall asleep so he layed down by Kelly pulling her close and falling asleep.